• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Wembley and Twickenham don't have the medical facilities they require. I'm not saying that it is a showstopper but it will be a big plus in our favour.

They don't have adequate "locker" rooms either. We are building a chameleon stadium ... custom built for both sports

Isnt the NFL stuff all what was confirmed anyway - IE 2 games a year for a period and then possible residency of a new franchise - assuming there is a market?

Im sure it was 2 games a year for 10 years but that could be my memory playing me up.

I think you are essentially right. My recollection of the wording is that it was “at least” 2 games a season for 10 years.

b6248d04724ec733318cdff168125296.jpg

ecec48b262705979dd549ea865a8c357.jpg

Has there been any updated drawings released showing a new look exterior?

Because looking at the glass going in on the West Stand it doesnt really match up with what has been released previously from what i can see

Has there been any updated drawings released showing a new look exterior?

Because looking at the glass going in on the West Stand it doesnt really match up with what has been released previously from what i can see
There was a discussion about this on ssc and the conclusion was that the exterior will be as planned. Some of the glass will be covered by the exterior cladding.

Back