• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Nah he never played that high a level over here

It’s my mates Dad

He now lives at Leeds Castle in Kent but was a pro in the states in the late 70s and early 80

Do you know who he played for? to be honest there were a lot of British guys over there at that time and most teams had had at least one.

I.ll try again ...
It's a pity the music is brick for such fantastic output of work..sounds like matter of fact as if nothing much is going on.lol
A dramatic build such as this deserves some dramatic real music with a bit of Sibelius thrown in.
Other than that...some of the earlier time lapses were better music wise.

The first scheduled game for the new stadium is...

18c57cb758762c32c58a783fd1d4da63.jpg

how come Twickenham and Wembley are getting two games each when we have the purpose built stadium?

IF that is true, then I imagine they'll want there to have been a sufficient number of events and testing of our stadium.
There's a formal announcement from Lilywhite House later this week about NFL games.

Old contracts that still need to be honoured?

Our two match minimum 10 year deal is for the 2018-19 season onwards, so there will have to be at least one more match later in the season

IIRC the agreement with the NFL states an average of two games per year. If so we could have three games in some years and one in other years. I'm also guessing they will start off slowly with one game to minimize damages in case something should go wrong with the retractable pitch or other factors.

IIRC the agreement with the NFL states an average of two games per year. If so we could have three games in some years and one in other years. I'm also guessing they will start off slowly with one game to minimize damages in case something should go wrong with the retractable pitch or other factors.

Minimum rather than average. And its a 10 year commitment.

But the intention, at least from Spurs side, is that if all is well with new WHL there will be a lot more than 2 games, and maybe even a franchise in London with Tottenham its home ground. Makes sense as a stadium is empty and unused 95% of the time.

Don’t you think it’s a bit harsh them having to fly all this way and play a competitive match in a different country and on a different pitch?

Edit. Balls. Just clicked that both teams are in the same boat so on an equal playing field.

Don’t you think it’s a bit harsh them having to fly all this way and play a competitive match in a different country and on a different pitch?

Edit. Balls. Just clicked that both teams are in the same boat so on an equal playing field.
The "home" team loses home advantage for one game, and some players have bitched about the length of time they're over here for.

On the flip side, there's a huge marketing machine running with a non-saturated target audience. The teams and the players (the ones that take part in the promo stuff) can make a lot of money and increase their value to sponsors, etc.

Back