• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Nice one, thanks. Great watch before the match. Brought a tear to my eye. It's a bit strange regarding what the writer, July (Judy) Welch (or something?) said about it being a second home for so many people. For me as well, even though I've only been there a total of 15 times or thereabouts. It always felt like coming home going up the stairs and into the ground. I really hope the new stadium will be able to give me that feeling as well.

Watched The Lane this morning and after the chore of wembley last night it just highlights how the game has changed and how hard it is playing away

There are no familiar faces, no real singing areas, no regular haunts and routines and it just feel alien

Its also an emotional watch. I think I've been about 400/500 games there and it always felt right as I've known it since I was 4 (I'm 41)

Ive been going to spurs longer than anything in my life other than my parents and brother and it will never change and its genuinely quite scary to realise the attachment to a concrete building and 11 blokes kicking a bag of leather whilst 11 other blokes try to stop them

My nephews will be watching this over the weekend and my kids will too when their old enough (both have bene lucky enough to go on a tour although my youngest was 5 months old)

Watched The Lane this morning and after the chore of wembley last night it just highlights how the game has changed and how hard it is playing away

There are no familiar faces, no real singing areas, no regular haunts and routines and it just feel alien

Its also an emotional watch. I think I've been about 400/500 games there and it always felt right as I've known it since I was 4 (I'm 41)

Ive been going to spurs longer than anything in my life other than my parents and brother and it will never change and its genuinely quite scary to realise the attachment to a concrete building and 11 blokes kicking a bag of leather whilst 11 other blokes try to stop them

I agree with all what you say about mate

Weird just sat and watched The Lane with my Mrs and at the end she said I actually get it now, all those memories you have had at WHL, I can see why you love it so much and it means so much to you

Literally cannot wait till we get in the new ground and over the next few years when I can take my dad and my little girl with me to games, will be a truely special moment

COYS !!

18c57cb758762c32c58a783fd1d4da63.jpg

The official announcement is due to be made on Thursday.

While i was playing in the States i got to go to the 81 Super Bowl ( first NFL game i have seen). i knew zero about the game but i liked their black and white kit the Raiders won and i have been a supporter of them ever since.

Must admit i got fed up with the game and rarely watch it today, a one hour game that lasts 3 hours is not fun for me.

While i was playing in the States i got to go to the 81 Super Bowl ( first NFL game i have seen). i knew zero about the game but i liked their black and white kit the Raiders won and i have been a supporter of them ever since.

Must admit i got fed up with the game and rarely watch it today, a one hour game that lasts 3 hours is not fun for me.

Did you know an English guy who played out there called Clint Hill (first name may be different)?

Back