• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Probably be more like this.
View attachment 4562
20788584_6.jpg

Well, that was a total bore.

The drone footage shot weekly by Mr AV is far more informative, revealing and better composed. A pleasure to watch. Geeks twiddling joysticks at ground level are taking over and rightly so.

Last edited:
Recent update from an SSC corporate Spurs fan:
"Guess who made a visit a couple days ago to see the box my firm purchased
smile.gif

Only 3 of us went, I just made the list of people who could go check it out. It was very much go straight to our box and straight back out, didn't really get to see a lot of the stadium. Pictures were not allowed and my Senior boss made sure that was enforced. We will be getting "official" photos of our box by end of July, which we can share with the rest of company. However, I am sure we will be seeing loads like that beforehand.

Anyway onto the details. The specs for our box is immense! It felt more like a 5* Hotel Boardroom rather than a box you would expect at a football stadium (been to Wembley, Emirates and few stadiums abroad to compare too). Literally did say "wow" as soon as I walked in. Few things are not finished yet in our box, but that was more to do with us viewing everything as it is, in case we want any minor changes. Box was very similar to picture shared many months ago, just with a few more specific designs related to our company.

We had a very short walk through the South Stand and into the West Stand, so didn't get to see too much. Didn't really see the main areas of South stand, so can't comment on progress there. A lot of progress in the West Stand in the General Access area's. Much higher standard than you would expect, compared to other stadiums. I have no doubt that the internals would be finished by end of July, at the latest.

A lot of staff inside as well, you really can't judge the staff numbers by the Live Cams, there are so many hidden from view. Asked quite a few questions regarding finishing times etc. Pretty certain the stadium will be "ready" for August to allow the test events, seemed very keen to use the word "ready" than "finished". As mentioned by someone earlier, there are a view tweaks that have been made, which have not been made public, which would be appreciated by fans. Was not told details, just that more news will filter out as stadium gets closer to being "ready".

We did have a sneaky meet with Mr Levy at Lilywhite House, who just smiled and laughed when I asked him if Bale was coming home"

A mate with a plane has offered to take me up on Friday and let me have a go on the controls. I'm going to suggest a tour over the stadium and then a Mohammed Atta-esque trip to the Shard, so hopefully will have some nice pics to show for it all.

Back