• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It will be fine. There is a schedule. All essential items will be ready. Some non-essential items like back offices or trim pieces will not be finished until Christmas but that is normal.

Yes, I've said it all along, it will probably not be finished, but it'll be ready for use. No doubt.

Yep all new buildings still have work doing to it even after it has been open for a few months. Not sure why it would be such a problem.

As long as the seats and toilets are open we are good to go. Even if the concessions are not open it wont matter as we can go without a drink or some food for a few hours, looking at the size of most of our fans it would do them so good. Would also save a shed load of money not having to rent another ground.

Triffic view right now on the Spurs website cam Live Stream 5. Crew are installing cassettes right in front of the camera. Really cool watching these grey slabs float in and get pinned into place. And while they're waiting for the next one to arrive the crew are all doing the Baby Groot dance:

ebaa1da3258247b86bc396e91fa578e0.gif

62k capacity. 42k season tickets. You just put people in different seats and cut all other tickets/away quota for that short period.

It's a much better option than another year of renting Wembley, while the shinny new stadium gets mothballed (and we pay tax and maintenance on it)

Joy! So I get to swap my seat at the front of the South Stand to one at the back of the North East Corner :(

' Course I could end up sat next to DL & Son given the Ticket Office's ability to cope with such a logistical nightmare :D

Great quotes from a guy just having had a job interview at Spurs (on SSC)

"Actually officially reducing closest fan distance to pitch going from approx 7m to 5m

Light will be reflected/projected from blow into sky so stadium will be seen from all four corners of London.

Away end just as furnished as all Home GA areas.

I personally think furnishing the GA to above Wembley Corp standards and even replicating that in the away end is genius.

They basically want even visiting supporters to be envious directly.

All GA areas furnished to a standard better than any Corp area at Wembley.

What was clear though is that they have started from scratch regarding customer experience. The whole mentality has/will be changed.

There will be NO venue (and i used the word venue as opposed to football stadium) in Europe that will better NWHL for overall experience. Very few to compete in the world. Even non sports venues!

As mentioned earlier, the GA area furnishing and offerings pledge/quote was telling!"

Back