• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Well, that was a total bore.

The drone footage shot weekly by Mr AV is far more informative, revealing and better composed. A pleasure to watch. Geeks twiddling joysticks at ground level are taking over and rightly so.
It's not classic footage, bit like watching SD when you usually get HD, but does show the huge progress made in a month and a half.

INTRODUCING AMAZING RESTAURANT EXPERIENCES FOR PREMIUM SEAT MEMBERS

We are pleased to bring you the identities and offerings of our exciting Premium upgrade restaurant experiences at the new stadium.

announcement_main_730.jpg

These restaurants will be available exclusively to Premium seat holders on a match-by-match basis to allow them to tailor their day.

Each restaurant will be located on both the West and East of the stadium, meaning you can easily access the restaurant pre-match wherever your seat is.

Espuela
Meaning ‘Spur’ in Spanish, Espuela will bring a Mediterranean flavour to the new stadium, offering quality cuts of meat and seafood in a smart-casual dining experience.

Hakusha
Our Pan-Asian restaurant draws on Cantonese, Japanese and Thai cuisines to bring guests an exotic menu in a lively atmosphere.

Terracotta
Taking its inspiration from the Cole Potteries in Tottenham, Terracotta will offer new menus each week in a small plates and sharing boards format.

Chef’s Table
Presenting a more traditional dining style with an element of live theatre, Chef’s Table provides the twist of allowing you to customise your experience at the counter.

Galvin at Tottenham
Chris Galvin, Spurs fan and Michelin-star chef, will be bringing his world-renowned fine dining cuisine to the new stadium. Not only is he one of a host of celebrated chefs helping design the menus and prepare the food within the flagship On Four experience, the Galvin at Tottenham restaurants will echo his well-known London venues La Chapelle and Windows.

Only Premium Seat members can access our upgrade restaurant experiences.

Premium Seat memberships are designed to provide an informal, relaxed feel to a matchday and offer a premium yet authentic football experience.

Our Premium Seats occupy optimum viewing areas on the West and Each touchlines and members enjoy direct access to a private lounge with complimentary refreshments, as well as the restaurant upgrade options.

A limited number of Premium Seats for the 2018-19 season are still available from £126 per match (+VAT), so CLICK HERE to register your interest.

Why would anyone want to be relaxed watching football? (Unless you really are a neutral). It’s all about the emotion of the game - good or bad.

Different customers than us. Call them prawn sarnie phalanx and I hope our Home Stand will compensate given they are unlikely to join in the chants...

Having said that, I can imagine it being quite surreal leaving a sumptuous soundproofed dining area into the cacophony awaiting through the patio doors. I will try it one day just for the experience :)

Hakusha means spur in Japanese, which for some reason they kept quiet about. Riding spur, though, not roosterspur.
I’m concerned about Terracotta...it’s a little too close to red for my liking..we also need to being out our navy ketchup for the cheap seats...(lilywhite would be confusing next to the mayo...)

Different customers than us. Call them prawn sarnie phalanx and I hope our Home Stand will compensate given they are unlikely to join in the chants...

Having said that, I can imagine it being quite surreal leaving a sumptuous soundproofed dining area into the cacophony awaiting through the patio doors. I will try it one day just for the experience :)

Bit like going to the Races on hospitality. Spend all day getting p!ssed up and never get a sniff of a gee gee :rolleyes:

Then, when they're all charlied up, it'll really start to kick off.

I was going to say White Hart Lane station will be like Ascot station when all the corporates have had a day out on the pop but then I remembered, it is in Tottenham o_O

Why would anyone want to be relaxed watching football? (Unless you really are a neutral). It’s all about the emotion of the game - good or bad.

Key word is "Matchday", not "During the match".

They want you in the stadium pre/post game spending money.

So you can go, enjoy some artisan cheese, go and try the in house micro-brew, get frantic during the game (dont forget the popcorn) and afterwards wind down with a Michelin star meal. Maybe then, on your way out, stop in the main court area and sit and watch the evening game on the TV with another couple of beers...

So you can go, enjoy some artisan cheese, go and try the in house micro-brew, get frantic during the game (dont forget the popcorn) and afterwards wind down with a Michelin star meal. Maybe then, on your way out, stop in the main court area and sit and watch the evening game on the TV with another couple of beers...

See i am all for that. Think they missed a trick not doing an argie restaurant what with our history.

See i am all for that. Think they missed a trick not doing an argie restaurant what with our history.

Back