• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

When we have huge banners as high as the stand, I am looking forward to the ones that say

Arab Oligarchs *
Russian Mafia *
Buying on tick *
* = CHEATING
DO IT RIGHT AND BE REMEMBERED

The last line is something that I like and the club should use in promotional stuff

Members of the THST Board met with representatives of THFC and Populous on Monday 13 July

Q: Will there be any dedicated web cams to show the work being done and not just time lapse?
A: Yes, these are in place already and first footage will be launched in the next few weeks.

Weeks!?

I was wondering about the cameras and the delay. I think it makes sense for the club to hold off until there is some construction going on. Announcing the cameras and then have weeks with only pictures of an expanding hole might not live up to expectations and generate favourable PR.

Personally I would have liked the cameras in earlier, but having waited this long I can see why they are waiting a bit longer. But now I expect high definition, 3D and smellovision.

Have a though for the poor old construction workers, they will have to hang around till it gets dark to nick stuff from the site with these cameras on.

Have a though for the poor old construction workers, they will have to hang around till it gets dark to nick stuff from the site with these cameras on.

Not to mention the fact that they'll actually have to work while the rest of us are skiving off to watch them.

Something that I noticed in the stadium survey that THFC sent out recently that I don't think has been mentioned previously (although I could be wrong there?)

Daniel Levy said that the stadium would be the first in the UK to be fully covered by sprinklers and that this would mean a far greater choice of materials could be used for the finishes.

I had always just assumed that the stark metal and concrete finishes used in most stadiums was due to them being hard wearing. I wonder whether in the new stadium we will see something far more ambitious..... the internal food/drink outlets looking more like a traditional pubs for instance?

hackney marshes a couple of tents and burger vans with some locals selling cheese and pickle sandwiches. ... don't know what all the fuss is about

Back