• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Halfway throught the time lapse video it shows two diggers/JCB's that just look like Tonka toys.
In the July images in no.3 of 6 you get a clear indication of the outline of the bowl/stadium.

2n8ocau.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah gathered that. fudging pointless piece of crap they have given us. I want webcams.. not pictures every 10 minutes from webcams.

Cheap twunts probably trying to save on server fees.

My guy has stopped dancing

Yeah gathered that. fudgeing pointless piece of crap they have given us. I want webcams.. not pictures every 10 minutes from webcams.

Cheap twunts probably trying to save on server fees.

My guy has stopped dancing

Maybe they're sneaking in our signings in those 10 minute gaps! I am joking of course......

I might update my dancer every 10mins... what a pathetic effort by the club. Seriously. They call themselves a leading innovative club. Bollox. I think my head might explode. Worse part it looks like they got the people who do the club website to do it and not contract it out with PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THE fudge THEY IS DOING. AAAARRRGGGHH meltdown.

Wife said.. just turn on Chaturbate. I'm giving the club the bird right now.

maybe just maybe there is no point in having a genuine live webcam because there is very little going on atm. Those projects above are well underway. I think once the builders, machines and materials arrive and construction begins for real, then the streaming really will be LIVE

It's obviously Levy up to his usual tricks. We're not really building the stadium, he's just spending those 10 minutes moving diggers about to make it look like something's happening before he takes the next pic with his phone. Typical.

Indeed it will never get built, or so I was told by many. ;)

It's obviously Levy up to his usual tricks. We're not really building the stadium, he's just spending those 10 minutes moving diggers about to make it look like something's happening before he takes the next pic with his phone. Typical.

That's what he's been doing the last two weeks instead of signing players. Now it's just a loop of these pictures.

I think that actually it is going to be a self build and we are waiting to hear whether we have been accepted onto the next series of Grand Designs

Back