• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

Spurs U21s (vs West Ham): Voss, Fredericks, McQueen, Carroll, Ball, Veljkovic (c), Sonupe, Winks, Akindayini, Onomah, Ceballos.

Spurs U21s subs (vs West Ham): Oduwa, Lesniak, Miller, Coulibaly, Glover (GK).

Pritchard on the scoresheet for Brentford.

Coulthirst keeping Lee Barnard out of the team at Southend.

[video=youtube;sOpSytJLqOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOpSytJLqOQ#t=21[/video]

Calm finish from Pritchard for his first goal with Brentford (21 seconds)

Tom Carroll season long loan to Swansea just appearing on bbc website.

Great move IMO. Did any itk's call this one?

I'd rather see him in our midfield than someone else's, but it is a good move for him. I hope he gets plenty of game time, turns out to be as good as player as I think he can be/is, and comes back.

@SpursOfficial

Congratulations to Academy defender Cameron Carter-Vickers, who helped USA U18s win the Vaclav Jezek Tournament in Czech Republic today...

Prior to today's 1-0 final win vs Ukraine, Cameron played for USA U18s in wins against Czech Republic & Hungary this week...

Cameron's Academy team-mate Cy Goddard also played at the Vaclav Jezek Tournament in Czech Republic this week, representing Japan.

Back