• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

That little cameo he had in the Europa league showed personality and the ability to have a "go" from reading what people have said about Kane and his development it leaves me hope that Fredericks can turn into a player. I wish him luck.

I agree. That little cameo in the Europa league he looked fast, decisive and with a decent cross. not sure about his quality of defending as we was not put under pressure. But that coupled with some report of his games on loan makes me think he can make it. Which was why I was suprised we bought Yedlin. Similar players from what I can see.

U18s beat Forest 2-1 in the FA youth cup and now face Chelsea home and away in the semi-finals.

Kyle Walker-Peters and Azzaoui the scorers

Pritchard did well against high-flying Bournemouth, making & scoring goals. Busy busy throughout and always looking to go forward.

This match first up on Football League show BBC2 09:00, or looping red button Freeview 601 now, or showing again 10:20

That said, all the post-match chat was about the club reorganisation rather than how good a game it was.

Yeah was abit if a shame that they did not discuss the game at all as it would have been nice to see what the Brentford manager had to say regarding Pritchard.

(Brentford manager was on the show)

The first leg of our FA Youth Cup semi-final against Chelsea will be played at White Hart Lane on Thursday 5 March

Went along to St Mary's to watch the U21s against Southampton tonight. 0-0 but we looked a class above at times. First time I've seen a lot of these kids. Really liked Kyle Walker 2 and Harry Winks. Also pleased to have seen Bongani in action I honestly thought he was a work of fiction.

Went along to St Mary's to watch the U21s against Southampton tonight. 0-0 but we looked a class above at times. First time I've seen a lot of these kids. Really liked Kyle Walker 2 and Harry Winks. Also pleased to have seen Bongani in action I honestly thought he was a work of fiction.

How very dare you

With Pritchard coming back this summer, I think Winks may end up on loan next year in the lower leagues. I can't honestly see him getting many chances and now would be a good time to set him off playing competitive football. With all the youngsters we have coming through, I think they can take their time seeing as Mason only got into the first time this year. It would be nice to see another Bentaleb or Kane come through mind (youngsters stepping up at such a young age).

Highlights from the U21's game against Southampton which ended 0-0. From reading around, our youngsters played very well and dominated much of the second half, without really carving open the Southampton rear guard. A lot of shots from outside the box in the highlights and a beautiful turn by Lameiras on about the 1:50 mark.

Finished 4-1 to Spurs.... Should've been more apparently.

What on earth has happened to Arsenal's youth set up?.... A few years ago they had one of the best academies in the country, whereas now we always seem to beat them. I know that our academy has come on leaps and bounds and wonder whether this means it is us who are hoovering up the best young players now due to us having better facilities, coaching and career opportunities?

Back