• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

It's currently 3-1 to Spurs.

Azzaoui and then Georgiou with a second.

Damn! Was going to go to this game but got home and fell asleep on the sofa. Oops.

It's currently 3-1 to Spurs.

Azzaoui and then Georgiou with a second.

Damn! Was going to go to this game but got home and fell asleep on the sofa. Oops.

You should have gone, I caught the last 1/2 on a river.

This young team played just like Poch's 1st team ! Totally bullying the opposition with their high intensity pressuring of the ball. The 3rd goal, in particular was superb team effort.

Marcus Edwards came on with 15 minutes to go...and showed glimpses of real class. Kyle Walker Peters also had a good game at right back. The defence looked solid.

Spurs were by far the best team and totally deserved the win.

Full time 3-1

Excellent to hear! Both a result and a performance and several of those we have high hopes for performing. :)

Into the quarter finals where we'll meet Notingham Forrest according to the official twitter.

Thanks for the post Reggie, I enjoyed watching that. Thought Georgiou was our MOTM. He had some very good off the ball movement, played on both flanks, had a good turn of pace and seemed to get the best out of his full back releasing the ball early to Walker-Peters and Walkes. Azzaoui looked good too, but he seemed to overcomplicate things at times when a first time pass was a better option. Sterling and Edwards were good when they came on too. Onomah for me was a mixed bag, some poor passing, but very strong on the ball and did his defensive duties. Amos impressed me more out of the midfielders.

Thanks for the post Reggie, I enjoyed watching that. Thought Georgiou was our MOTM. He had some very good off the ball movement, played on both flanks, had a good turn of pace and seemed to get the best out of his full back releasing the ball early to Walker-Peters and Walkes. Azzaoui looked good too, but he seemed to overcomplicate things at times when a first time pass was a better option. Sterling and Edwards were good when they came on too. Onomah for me was a mixed bag, some poor passing, but very strong on the ball and did his defensive duties. Amos impressed me more out of the midfielders.
I agree with pretty much all of that other than being impressed with Sterling.... Unless I'm getting mixed up here?... was Sterling number 15? If so then I thought he was a player who failed to take the right option too often, often going it alone or trying a shot when he had a much better placed teammate

Yeah he was #15 coming on for Harrison. To me he seemed more able when holding up the ball and put himself about to good effect. There was that one big chance where he should've squared to Edwards, but I'll put that more down to youthful exuberence and the fact that at 3-1 he wanted a goal.

Had a look at that as well.

Have to say that the most impressive thing about us were how good we were as a team. Very few weak spots and playing very nicely in a system resembling what the first team plays.

Probably the least impressed I've been by Onomah in a single game. Can see his ability, but very little worked for him in this one. Might be something about my expectations.

Walker Peters looked really good. Impressed by our central duo too.

Sherwood was running things at the higher age group when I saw one of his teams play. I watched the U21 final that year and we did play some really good stuff. That was also the year when we were scoring loads for fun.

Carter-Vickers and Maghoma are the best pairing in the division. We have atleast 6 players in our youth team that'll end up playing Prem football,which is a good return, just hope they're with us.

Carter-Vickers and Maghoma are the best pairing in the division. We have atleast 6 players in our youth team that'll end up playing Prem football,which is a good return, just hope they're with us.

Its that true then that more than a 'good' return - its exceptional!!

Assuming Edwards and Onomah are two of them, which are your other two? Georgiou obviously stood out against United but pretty much the whole team apart perhaps from our goalie impressed skill-wise.

Assuming Edwards and Onomah are two of them, which are your other two? Georgiou obviously stood out against United but pretty much the whole team apart perhaps from our goalie impressed skill-wise.

Azzaoui, Georgiou, Onomah, Carter-Vickers to name a few. Walker-Peters looked awesome too

Back