• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Lads. Pint pot titty pubs near Liverpool street? I've been to the griffin in Farringdon loads if times. Coming down for the Blackburn game with a mate.

Theres a place in vauxhall where the girls charge 50p a dance (and they work hard for that 50p too). They had girls from various nationalities too but then again this was around a year ago i went so maybe it's gone up to a quid.

Mate. I'd echo that shout if you're going to Stamford Bridge. Patisserie wise, if you're going to be in that region, try the Harrods food hall, they'll see you right.

Really?

Personally i thought it was overpriced garbage. A cup of hot chocolate was ?ú7 and it wasn't nice at all (apparently the French drink it like that).

I think I might try and go to Eric Lanlard's place, it is only about half an hour walk from Stamford Bridge.

Went to the Tate Britain yesterday for the Picasso exhibition (if you use National Rail grab one of their offer booklets for 2 for 1 entry). Followed that by heading up to Brick Lane to browse round the markets, Rough Trade East and a few beers, and then a curry. Hadn't been for a day/evening on Brick Lane for a while, forgot how much fun the area is, it reminds me of how Camden used to be.

Going to watch Brazil v Argentina this evening with a Brazilian girl (who I really want to sleep with) Plan is Guanabara so far, unless any of you gentlemen have a different suggestion for a brazilian bar?

Also a bar near Waterloo that has screens and will be showing the football will be useful.

Tomorrow I'm going out to watch the Ireland game. I'm thinking Ten Pins in Finsbury park as it's a proper football boozer with a big screen, though unfortunately it is an Arsenal pub.. has anybody got any alternatives?

Lastly, what are your favourite pubs for watching international football and what countries do they favour?

Going to watch Brazil v Argentina this evening with a Brazilian girl (who I really want to sleep with) Plan is Guanabara so far, unless any of you gentlemen have a different suggestion for a brazilian bar?

Also a bar near Waterloo that has screens and will be showing the football will be useful.

Tomorrow I'm going out to watch the Ireland game. I'm thinking Ten Pins in Finsbury park as it's a proper football boozer with a big screen, though unfortunately it is an Arsenal pub.. has anybody got any alternatives?

Lastly, what are your favourite pubs for watching international football and what countries do they favour?

I like it there, had a few good nights! Good luck with the lady!

Brazilian women are insatiable in bed. My ex girlfriend at uni was my dream girl (we still know each other and maybe gettin back together 12 years later) and unreal in bed. they really know how to move their body around your ****.

Anyways Guanabara is cool. Lots of ladies. and ladyboys etc

So this brazilian girl flaked on me (unsurprisingly) so we didn't actually go Guanabara.

Gonna see her this week and we're going to 'Sky Lounge' in Shoreditch. It's on the 33rd floor of an apartment block.. We're going for 2 reasons; 1) I'm a sucker for views and 2) I bought a KGB deals voucher for ****tails which I have to use up.

Now, the reviews suck so once we've downed our ****tails and had our fill of the view, where would you suggest we go? Think she needs to get a last train from Waterloo at about half 12 so either in shoreditch or Waterloo is fine.

So this brazilian girl flaked on me (unsurprisingly) so we didn't actually go Guanabara.

Gonna see her this week and we're going to 'Sky Lounge' in Shoreditch. It's on the 33rd floor of an apartment block.. We're going for 2 reasons; 1) I'm a sucker for views and 2) I bought a KGB deals voucher for ****tails which I have to use up.

Now, the reviews suck so once we've downed our ****tails and had our fill of the view, where would you suggest we go? Think she needs to get a last train from Waterloo at about half 12 so either in shoreditch or Waterloo is fine.

Dude - what the fudge are you doin goin there? IT IS fudging brick.

You want views? go to Paramount. Brilliant place for a date and romantic.

Paramount's a good place, only been there for a club night - isn't open air though (in case that's what you're after)

Dude - what the fudge are you doin goin there? IT IS fudging brick.

You want views? go to Paramount. Brilliant place for a date and romantic.

Ohmygoodgod. How the hell have I never heard of that place before? It's definitely a step up in price bracket though..

Will note it for another occasion. Kind of feel like I might be wasting my time with this girl anyway.. unless Paramount can guarantee me pussy?

What about Tower 42 bar? Is that still going? Get some tins and sit up on the roof of one new change for free and enjoy the amazing views. They have a bar up the top of there as well, not been but supposedly decent.

http://www.onenewchange.com/11the-roof-terrace.aspx

In terms of stuff near Waterloo there isn't a huge amount, head to Southwark tube and the street going diagonally down from there is called the cut. Couple of nice bars on it so could walk down there stopping off at places en route and then when you get to the end you'll be right opposite waterloo.

Ohmygoodgod. How the hell have I never heard of that place before? It's definitely a step up in price bracket though..

Will note it for another occasion. Kind of feel like I might be wasting my time with this girl anyway.. unless Paramount can guarantee me pussy?

Sky Lounge aint cheap either though.

Girls love views - the whole sleepless in seattle etc like putty in your hands. Always a good date choice - a place with views. Then you could pull out a line like:

girl: the view is amazing from here
you: (whilst staring at her) the view is awesome.

That will get you pussy all over your face and a blow job to boot. if it doesnt - you aint doin it right.

I'm so using that line..

The KGBdeal I bought is ?19 for four ****tails + Tapas, a ?100 saving apparently..

Thought we'd leave after that/the sunset ;) plus I like to take dates to several venues on a night out.. mix it up a little and make them feel like they've been with you for longer.

I'm so using that line..

The KGBdeal I bought is ?19 for four ****tails + Tapas, a ?100 saving apparently..

Thought we'd leave after that/the sunset ;) plus I like to take dates to several venues on a night out.. mix it up a little and make them feel like they've been with you for longer.[/QUOTE]

Youve been reading too much of the game and PUA dude. But good tactic just dont overdo it and take her to five or six.

A ?100 saving? well I would go for the experience - the view is very good but its just pretentious all round. Just dont do the whole 'offer' thing in front of her as she will think youre a tight fudge.

I'm out in London tomorrow night for the first time in a few months.

Any recommendations for bars in the Mayfair/Kensington area? I've done Galvin at Windows, Whiskey Mist, the Gore and the Mandarin and I'm rapidly running out of top bars that I don't have to stray too far from Park Lane for.

Help please.....

Back