• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

I'm out in London tomorrow night for the first time in a few months.

Any recommendations for bars in the Mayfair/Kensington area? I've done Galvin at Windows, Whiskey Mist, the Gore and the Mandarin and I'm rapidly running out of top bars that I don't have to stray too far from Park Lane for.

Help please.....

You're no longer allowed on their premises?

You're no longer allowed on their premises?

Apparently dirty protests are not a valid form of complaint about drink prices.

Seriously though, just want somewhere new without having to queue for ages like so many places require now.

Dude I wish I saw this.

There is a new place over there in Mayfair (I forgot what its called but about 5 seconds from Nobu) it has a pan asian restaurant on one floor, an italian restaurant on the middle floor and a pretty cool bar on the bottom floor.

Hotels for a Saturday night fairly central in September? need to be at tower bridge in the morning so was maybe thinking aldgate area or is that a brick hole? Any help would be greatful

Hotels for a Saturday night fairly central in September? need to be at tower bridge in the morning so was maybe thinking aldgate area or is that a brick hole? Any help would be greatful

Andaz hotel liverscum street. Maybe pricey though but anywhere around those areas will be relatively pricey.

Never been to it but heard of a hotel called Tune hotel. Sounds budget and im gonna check out website now actually but Andaz ive been and thats lush

any recommendations for somewhere in town for a relaxed early evening drink? terrace/beer garden would be ideal seeings as the weather looks to be decent during the week

Easy enough to get up there these days though, 1/2 the Gherkin is empty now..

Sushisamba opens at Heron Tower in next few weeks too, cant wait for that

Booked in mate. Going to athletics on the 3rd then back to the city for sushi and dinks. Can't wait

Back