• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Pub wise there's quite a lot along borough high street. Start at Borough and walk up towards London Bridge. Will get you your first 5 or 6 pubs.

18's quite a lot for one day, I'm not sure there's too many pubs actually on the river though?

Yeah 18 is too much We have revised it to nine. We may start off in Oxford Street and work our way through a few bars and pubs.

Orbital - I agree. The best annual leave is when youre in London actually enjoying it rather than going through the grime of working etc

For me it's almost part of the experience to drink tinklewater at gigs. When you think about it would you like your favourite lager served to you luke-warm in a plastic cup which you can drink standing up next to a bunch of gobbricks who are talking through every song? I think I'd be more tinkled off that my awesome beer isn't as awesome than just be accepting of the situation.

Well I saw Snow Patrol at the o2 last Friday, they were dreadful and the 8 pints of dreadful beer made it even fecking worse!

For me it's almost part of the experience to drink tinklewater at gigs. When you think about it would you like your favourite lager served to you luke-warm in a plastic cup which you can drink standing up next to a bunch of gobbricks who are talking through every song? I think I'd be more tinkled off that my awesome beer isn't as awesome than just be accepting of the situation.

You're probably right, I'm just a grumpy git :)

When at gigs I want a high strength beer. Otherwise you're wasting your time filling yourself with liquid, which leads to unwanted missions to the bogs.

When at gigs I want a high strength beer. Otherwise you're wasting your time filling yourself with liquid, which leads to unwanted missions to the bogs.

Never thought about it like that before. Brilliant philosophy.

So there's a girl coming to London tomorrow to do lunch with some friends. Hopefully I'm going to meet up with her after. I'd like to get into her knickers at some point.

Where do I suggest we go/what should we do?

somewhere with a bed / have sex.

weeeeey

****tails in Soho, B@1 are very good places, not sure if the happy hour is on tomorrow but good, strong drinks, expensive without the happy hour mind. Good way to start an evening.

Plan is to bring her back to mine.. Just a few drinks to get rid of any inhibitions she might have is an idea ;)

****tails sound good and I do like B@1. Not sure where she's having lunch but can start narrowing down ideas when I find out.

;)

looks like she'll be in Camden. Bar 55. The Spoons by the lock. and the Cuban (according to you guys at least) are good ideas.

Any more?

Plan is to bring her back to mine.. Just a few drinks to get rid of any inhibitions she might have is an idea ;)

****tails sound good and I do like B@1. Not sure where she's having lunch but can start narrowing down ideas when I find out.

so did you?

so did you?

She had to go home as apparently she had an appointment to do someone's hair in the morning.

I couldn't genuinely tell if she was telling the truth or if I'd fudged up somehow. We'll see next time she's in London.

She had to go home as apparently she had an appointment to do someone's hair in the morning.

I couldn't genuinely tell if she was telling the truth or if I'd fudged up somehow. We'll see next time she's in London.

Yeah you fudged up. Dont worry - you will have another chance.

ps - she came round mine...

Back