• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Anywhere near Liverpool street/shoreditch/hoxton and surrounding area good for an outdoors drink tomorrow? doesn't have to be a pub or bar - a nice park would do.

Shoreditch Park, London Fields or Haggerston Park if you want to go outside. London Fields will be rammed and will have a good atmosphere.

For pubs you could try Broadway Market, few nice places around there.

Or try Queen of Hoxton, has a nice roof terrace (http://www.queenofhoxton.com/rooftop/)

Cheers for the suggestions.

Any knowledge of West Ham Park? the girl I'm seeing tomorrow is coming down the District Line so not too bad for her. We usually meet at Liverpool street but I don't mind going a little further.

Anyone gone to the Beer Festival in Olympia?

Going today - 800 or so different kinds of beer and cider.

£8 a ticket.

I hate beer but with 800 types im sure something will get me going

Anyone gone to the Beer Festival in Olympia?

Going today - 800 or so different kinds of beer and cider.

£8 a ticket.

I hate beer but with 800 types im sure something will get me going

Ive been, lots of geeks there but plenty to keep all amused, some incredible ciders too, the last one I had was like 12% rather finished me off

Its a good afternoon, will be hot in there though

Ive been, lots of geeks there but plenty to keep all amused, some incredible ciders too, the last one I had was like 12% rather finished me off

Its a good afternoon, will be hot in there though

Cider for me and 12% is kinda what im aiming for.

I bet they got some good old pub grub too

Cheers for the suggestions.

Any knowledge of West Ham Park? the girl I'm seeing tomorrow is coming down the District Line so not too bad for her. We usually meet at Liverpool street but I don't mind going a little further.

Never even heard of it.

Hopefully the date will go well.

Definitely asked this before, but there doesn't seem to be too much around.

Pub in Shoreditch/Hoxton/Brick Lane or surrounding areas with Sky Sports and decent screens - open on a Saturday?

Definitely asked this before, but there doesn't seem to be too much around.

Pub in Shoreditch/Hoxton/Brick Lane or surrounding areas with Sky Sports and decent screens - open on a Saturday?

Could narrow it down even more.. walking/bus/train distance from Browns :-"

I presume going there guarantees an all night long sweet dessert as well. May need to investigate.

How much was the meal for 2?

Was about to recommend this.

I went to Sushi Samba last Friday night - may I recommend it? the Sushi is unreal. I have been to the one in Vegas and this one is just as good for sushi but pricey.

Make sure you go when its warm as you can sit outside and brick.

Heard its good but very lumpy, Leeds went there last week too

I just had a look at Bar Kick's website and in the gallery they managed to make it appear that they only have one, quite small, screen.

Can those that have been expand on this? Do they have more screens/projectors etc? I'm quite anal when it comes to sightlines etc.

I presume going there guarantees an all night long sweet dessert as well. May need to investigate.

How much was the meal for 2?

The meal for two was £220. It did include a bottle of wine plus VAT plus tip. Was pricey. The thing with sushi is I like the sashimi and as we all know it barely touches the fudging sides.

We spent a further £130 on alcohol.

Very pricey but I guess take away the food and alcohol is fairly pricey but really delicious. I think Aqua Spirit in Regent Street is better

Back