• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

told you all we should have bought Benteke ;) good result for Villa....hopefully arse make some panic buys now.... they must be short at the back.

It always takes time for signings to bed in so it's not all doom and gloom for the Gooners... Give them time...!!!!!!!

Michael Vaughan on twitter hahaha

I would say not. Not publicly anyway ) Certainly not until we win tomorrow, if we do.

exactly shooting off our load and then getting pumped by Palace wouldn't be clever......

big smile on my face though...let them stew in their poo poo.... we have points to win starting tomorrow.....COYS!

exactly shooting off our load and then getting pumped by Palace wouldn't be clever......

big smile on my face though...let them stew in their poo poo.... we have points to win starting tomorrow.....COYS!

Too many false dawns for us to. But, my GHod why is it that there are so many mouthy cun1ish goons. They love to shove it in your face and show little class. At least the younger ones are like that. The older generation of non glory hunting ****s are a better class of see you next time.

:)

Last edited:

Arteta out for another 5-6 weeks apparently. I had not picked up on him being out injured. Very good player, underrated both overall as a player and in his importance to Arsenal.

Not the best buildup to their CL qualifying games this. Might be an interesting midweek game too :)

Ahahahahahaha!!!

Piers Morgan leading the calls for Wenger to quit with 'Wenger Out' trending on Twitter. Beautiful stuff.

I read some Arsenal fans talking about Wenger having a clause in his contract that gives him a percentage on player sales. Can that be true?

Ahahahahahaha!!!

Piers Morgan leading the calls for Wenger to quit with 'Wenger Out' trending on Twitter. Beautiful stuff.

I read some Arsenal fans talking about Wenger having a clause in his contract that gives him a percentage on player sales. Can that be true?

Venables had one at Leeds during the fire sale days so yes

Holy mother of GHod :eek:

iblXn3Mkv0Rh19.gif

Back