• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

Heard Wenger on talksport last night saying he thought there were 6 teams in the title race this year, the previous top five and Liverpool. Elaborated on us saying we were only a point off them last year, and any side that breaks 70 points needs to be considered the next year.

Flattering in a way but on the other hand.... he thinks Arsenal will be in the title race this year :ross:

I think that's actually a pretty fair assessment. Probably not one he would make if Arsenal had amassed significantly more points last season, but fair none the less. It's unlikely, but far from impossible that ourselves, Arsenal or Liverpool step it up enough to mount a challenge this season.

Who is left that they could realistically sign?
They need a CB and a DM bad right now.

Plenty of deals still available to be done I think. Have a look at the central defender thread in the transfer forum, quite a few exciting young central defenders that seem available. Sakho, Papadopolos (sp?), Chiriches, Doria, Illori etc. Quite a few midfielders available that would significantly strengthen them too. Players like Kondogbia and Bender are good dm options I think and a more all round player like Banega could be available and would massively improve them.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see them enter the race for Willian or Lamela (if actually available), players that could easily make them quite a bit better I think.

Julio Cesar
Mamadou Sakho
Maroune Fellaini
Luis Suarez

That would make them a lot stronger, they have the money there but why they keep stalling, who knows.

Julio Cesar
Mamadou Sakho
Maroune Fellaini
Luis Suarez

That would make them a lot stronger, they have the money there but why they keep stalling, who knows.

there's not a chance that they'll buy that lot; I would be amazed if they sign more than one players more this window. They've been so quiet and big deals nowadays tend to take a whle. Best I reckon they can hope for is an Arteta level signing ie a decent player but no-one who's going to transform them

there's not a chance that they'll buy that lot; I would be amazed if they sign more than one players more this window. They've been so quiet and big deals nowadays tend to take a whle. Best I reckon they can hope for is an Arteta level signing ie a decent player but no-one who's going to transform them

Close to two weeks left of the transfer window. People seem convinced that Liverpool are in with a shout of signing Willian yet a week(ish?) ago we didn't even know that Anzhi were in a selling position.

Plenty of time to make major deals happen.

BR2jnVUCIAA2x9d.jpg:small

Wenger spotted at Solheim Cup.

Seeing their players and fans whinging and whining for the whole of the first half towards the ref is hillarious..

Poor hard done by tools

Seeing their players and fans whinging and whining for the whole of the first half towards the ref is hillarious..

Poor hard done by tools

Szczesny should be off so don't know why they're complaining. As an Aberdeen fan I've seen Langfield sent off against Celtic for preventing a far less clear cut chance only few hours ago.

wenger-water-slide-YO.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376751677.662926.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376751677.662926.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Oh what fun it is to hear the Goons go behind to a penalty that should not have been given

\o/=D>

Benteke on for a hatrick

Arse Mania unavailable. Meltdown has begun.

Luis Gustavo with an impressive debut as Wolfsburg beat Schalke 4-0 as well.

fudge Arsenal. fudge Wenger. fudge the Emirates. Arsenal have lost a fan.
Leyton orient seasons tickets are cheaper anyway xD
- My Gooner Mate

Back