• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

Love all these do-gooders on here

He plays for Arsenal therefore he is a ****, and I couldnt care less if the aforementioned **** hurts himself

And that what's wrong with society today, a complete lack of humanity

Certainly is, we should all be like

flanders.jpg

Love all these do-gooders on here

He plays for Arsenal therefore he is a ****, and I couldnt care less if the aforementioned **** hurts himself

Do-gooders because they dont want to see a man break his neck and possibly die ?

Good wind up from young Shaq

@ShaqCoulthirst 2h

Arsenal Might Go Down This Season...

Mark; if an Arse player gets injured, there's sure to be a little pleasure as it will hurt them (i.e. Arteta's 6 weeks off) - but I honestly thought he would have broken his neck here - I can't take pleasure in that as much as I'd hate a goon to take pleasure in one of ours potentially ending their career and in the worst case - disabling himself (I'm sure they have c***s that would laugh if it happened).

Sympathy obviously is lessened when they are players who truely are abysmal human beings but how many are out there?

I'll be happy if Sagna cannot play for a while (your average injury) but I'll also be happy he's not permanently injured or dead.

Having no empathy for another's suffering or injury is just a short step from physcopathy

Of course I hate Arsenal but tbh that is really banter with Arse fans, if one of their players is out for a while with a strain and that helps us, whatever but as a football fan you dont want to see a serious injury. I laughed at the result but that looked horrible, and I am happy the guys ok.

Arsenal fans are not happy campers at the moment...

[video=youtube;7gSFEaI4HdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7gSFEaI4HdA[/video]

Where have seen that bloke before? :-k

[video=youtube;ETqncRvQHWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqncRvQHWk[/video]

That guy (geezer?) made his points well, in all fairness. The interviewer looked a little terrified of the interviewee!

On a related subject. Let's not get too giddy too soon about possibly CL failure for Arsenal. Reverse psychology and all that. In short: don't jinx it!

That bloke is a real fan and speaking from the heart, trouble is the people who run football clubs don't like people like that, just his money.

Back