• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

Chamberlain apparently did his cruciate ligaments...out 3 months.

I thought these kind of injuries were 6 months minimum.

According to Wenger they have a whole team of people looking for new players, they just can't find anyone good enough.

According to Wenger they have a whole team of people looking for new players, they just can't find anyone good enough.

No one is ever good enough for Arsenal, that's their problem. I hope Wenger stays forever.

No one is ever good enough for Arsenal, that's their problem. I hope Wenger stays forever.

Where have I heard this before? Every season these days they start off slow, but they ALWAYS get their act together.

I must say, seeing scum getting mugged off royally is absolutely splendid :lol:

That 2nd one was never a penalty and GHod knows how the ref got the Koscielny yellow cards wrong.

Really baffles me how they've struggled so mightily to bring players in, they are still a pretty big club and in the CL every season.

Where have I heard this before? Every season these days they start off slow, but they ALWAYS get their act together.

Yea but it won't last forever. For the past 2 seasons they barely finished above us, unless they strengthen I can't see them doing it again this season.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish the season. Still, f

Arsenal Megastore doing a special offer promotion on the new home kit.

Buy 1 get 1-3.

I'm struggling to see what world class or nearly world class players they could go for now?

Lewandowski?

Lamela?

Willain?

Peirs Morgan reckons they should sign Rooney and Suarez for £90m

It is absolutely delicious watching their players bitch and moan about penalties going against them. The amount of decisions they benefit from routinely every single fudging season to finish ahead of us, I love it. I don't care what happens this season with regards to them, I can barely hear their name anymore because I absolutely hate watching after last year. But I'm so glad I got to see today.

It's great to see Arsenal lose a game that they should be winning. Should be a real motivation for the boys tomorrow.

Don't be fooled by Arsenal's poor start. They always start every season poorly but would always finish the season strongly. Once they go on a good run of results, they will be up there challenging for the top 4, as always.

It's great to see Arsenal lose a game that they should be winning. Should be a real motivation for the boys tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I don't know how much these sort of things inspire them, given the number of times we've failed to capitalise on Arsenal failures before. But it's a nice boost for the fans :)

Was going to suggest that this thread was stickies but given the comedy special on MOTD I think this thread won't fall off the first page this season !

It is absolutely delicious watching their players bitch and moan about penalties going against them. The amount of decisions they benefit from routinely every single fudging season to finish ahead of us, I love it. I don't care what happens this season with regards to them, I can barely hear their name anymore because I absolutely hate watching after last year. But I'm so glad I got to see today.

Exactly, every season they get at least 5 dodgy pens, fudge them

Back