• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Loving the malaise they are going but let's face it, we all know they will narrowly go out but give themselves an erection inducing win which will trigger a 9 game winning streak which will safely see them get top 4. Surely they are due a season out of the top 4? Every other fecking club has had 1 bad season.

Can't believe there are still 50% of Arsenal fans that want Wenger to stay. It's the same pattern every season. No one has a divine right to win trophies but they should be challenging for the title more often than they have in the last decade.

Getting shot of AW will not improve the title chances.......they need better players so improve the scouting and their injurie record is terrible.

All of which are Wenger's responsibility.

Not directly as we know - they need to keep AW and groom a successor from within.

They would be stupid to throw the club into the unknown, evolution not revolution is needed.
They looked good tonight in the main, just very sloppy in the first leg.......new blood to go alongside AW is needed.

Not directly as we know - they need to keep AW and groom a successor from within.

They would be stupid to throw the club into the unknown, evolution not revolution is needed.
They looked good tonight in the main, just very sloppy in the first leg.......new blood to go alongside AW is needed.
Without wanting to jinx anything mate, this season feels different from previous ones for the goons. I wonder if that is because there is a sense that Wenger is a "dead man walking." Now I am sure the obituary has been written several times on Wenger's Arsenal career but it does feel different this time. Ozil and Sanchez not signing new contracts, the persistent rumours surrounding massimo allegri, and Wenger himself saying to Ian Wright that his time is coming to an end. He also seems to have aged incredibly fast over the last 2 seasons.

Without wanting to jinx anything mate, this season feels different from previous ones for the goons. I wonder if that is because there is a sense that Wenger is a "dead man walking." Now I am sure the obituary has been written several times on Wenger's Arsenal career but it does feel different this time. Ozil and Sanchez not signing new contracts, the persistent rumours surrounding massimo allegri, and Wenger himself saying to Ian Wright that his time is coming to an end. He also seems to have aged incredibly fast over the last 2 seasons.

The score tonight is not going to help AW, that's for sure 1-5 now

Back