• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

The bizarre thing is, I wouldnt put it past them winning the FA Cup in his final game in charge. Almost given a bye to the semis.

Not saying they will win it, but in football you just never know

we all know they will narrowly go out but give themselves an erection inducing win

I couldn't watch the game tonight, but I felt pretty secure since the first leg was 5-1... there was no way the Goons could claw that back, surely?

Even after decades of GHod's divine finger pushing Spurs back into the slime, surely, surely this time they would go out.

The only way the Goons could get through was with a 5-1 win, so I happily clicked on bbc.co.uk and to my horror.... it is 5-1 !!!

Oh no!! Oh YES!!!!!!!!

Wenger's got them locked in the dressing room, all you can hear is that music from the Mr Z scene in Pulp Fiction playing full blast.

Hahahaha, I got to say, absolutely love the Bayern player celebrations after scoring taunting the stinkin' goons! :D :D :D Schadenfreude, oh lord, yes. 15 goals shipped from Scum against Bayern over their last 3 meetings.

I've said it before, AW is doing a tremendous job - let him stay!

I love watching the goons implode, might be worth listening to Adrian Durham tomorrow night :)

I want a lasting changing of the guard in North London.

And that's why I want Wenger to carry on. The timing is not good for us.

Could still be a switch. Look at Manchester United, they won the title & yet, they're still below us a few seasons later. Arsenal aren't even winning the title. Sanchez and Wenger going. Might be tougher for the new manager to turn the club around than the fans think

Could still be a switch. Look at Manchester United, they won the title & yet, they're still below us a few seasons later. Arsenal aren't even winning the title. Sanchez and Wenger going. Might be tougher for the new manager to turn the club around than the fans think

It won't be an easy job as they still won't throw money at the situation despite their money in the bank and their potentially not getting champions league again. Also their fable youth set up is t producing anyone of a high quality as Iwobi hasn't stepped up (although he is clearly a apfirts team player)

Back