• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

It's isn't but if you ask people to pay the highest prices then surely you set the expectation level

You pay £150 to see U2.., if they played 5 songs and didn't bother even tuning their instruments would that be acceptable?

How about paying £100 to go to the theatre only for the performers to only actually do half the show as they can't be asked for the remainder

but the chelsea and city tickets should actually cost more. its just subsidised, whilst the arsenal ones arent.

but the chelsea and city tickets should actually cost more. its just subsidised, whilst the arsenal ones arent.
No not at all
Neither of those clubs have a loyal fan base of the scale of us or Arsenal
City offer cheaper tickets but Chelsea are up their with the most expensive ibtge world too

So what kind of message does it say to Sanchez and the team when you bench someone for being a ding dong but you're so brick without them that you have to bring them on anyway?

One of my son's mates (a gooner) believes dropping Sanchez along with the "injury" to Ozil was a subtle plan by Mr Magoo to demonstrate to the board the need to spend big as with out these players the rest can't deliver. I like a conspiracy as much as the next man but that would be totally insane either to believe or do.

One of my son's mates (a gooner) believes dropping Sanchez along with the "injury" to Ozil was a subtle plan by Mr Magoo to demonstrate to the board the need to spend big as with out these players the rest can't deliver. I like a conspiracy as much as the next man but that would be totally insane either to believe or do.

I got wenger > spend big and my brain crashed

We have the perfect purchase for Wenger at Spurs he meets most of "Le Profs" criteria for a player

1. French
2. Black
3. Not a major success at a big club

We should sell him to Woolwich for £50m

Bendtner has just signed for my local side in Norway, Rosenborg. Good thing I couldn't care less about the Norwegian league.

Bendtner has just signed for my local side in Norway, Rosenborg. Good thing I couldn't care less about the Norwegian league.

Haha I thought he saw himself as a Ballon D'Or winner - LOL found his level there in Norway.

Wheelchair struggling at Bournemouth, Bender in Norway, I just need to hear that Szczęsny Hawks is doing time for grooming and I'll sleep sound tonight.

Haha I thought he saw himself as a Ballon D'Or winner - LOL found his level there in Norway.

Wheelchair struggling at Bournemouth, Bender in Norway, I just need to hear that Szczęsny Hawks is doing time for grooming and I'll sleep sound tonight.
He's no world beater, but he's a decent European mid level striker. Very good signing for Rosenborg, and one that could potentially fire them back into CL or at least EL.

Back