• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The end of the World..

Can't believe the world ends on a Friday. Friday FFS.
Could at least have given us the weekend, or even Christmas holidays.

If the world ended when everyone is due back at work in January, noone would bother.

What is the matter with you? How do you interpret that from my post?

You were trying to score cheap points, in your slightly veiled (superior than thou) posting style that has become ever more prevalent (towards me, though I remember you 'jack the spur' from another forum I think, some years ago, and you were always self superior then, even as a teen/young adult, still now you appear to me as someone lacking in humility). So I gave it the retort it deserved IMO.

I found it to be deeply insulting that you choose that post (from so many) to try to play to the crowd. Or, are you saying you meant that Monsanto were behind the Iraq war? No? Didn't think so.

I'm abrasive when I feel it's required. Don't like it? Boo Hoo.

Anyway thanks for your concern about the hole in my heart, but I'll be OK. I've just ordered so pink mumbo-jumbo pills off the internet and they will cure me in no time

Good job you ordered something, (not septal defect though, I said the complete lack of), if the pink was from cayenne then you stand a hugely superior chance undoubtedly, especially when coupled with a reduction of saturated fats and an increase in N3 (possibly N6). But your only path is simvastatin (which happens to be pink, it was that crap you were talking about wasn't it?! Junk, agreed), good luck with that (it will work for LDL, studies prove it, but those pesky side effects...).

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...dr-stephanie-seneff-interview-on-statins.aspx

It's taken ALOT of editing to save me from infraction here :)

Last edited:
Here is the altered paper published (with Statin mentions removed);

http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/EJIM_PUBLISHED.pdf

[video=youtube;_hbNSHPco0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hbNSHPco0g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Wonder if this has any relevance to the Budwig protocol? Cottage Cheese/Raw Milk (rich in colestrol sulphate), Flax Oil (2 to 1) mix and sunlight.

Last edited:
You were trying to score cheap points, in your slightly veiled (superior than thou) posting style that has become ever more prevalent (towards me, though I remember you 'jack the spur' from another forum I think, some years ago, and you were always self superior then, even as a teen/young adult, still now you appear to me as someone lacking in humility). So I gave it the retort it deserved IMO.

I found it to be deeply insulting that you choose that post (from so many) to try to play to the crowd. Or, are you saying you meant that Monsanto were behind the Iraq war? No? Didn't think so.

I'm abrasive when I feel it's required. Don't like it? Boo Hoo.

You are getting delusional. You read things into posts that are not there and actually get the opposite from the point being made in this instance. Perhaps a humour by-pass explains that. But I digress.

You consistently post compete gibberish and I have made the mistake of thinking you are actually interested in the science and responded. My first post on one of these threads was to say there was something in what you said. This was foolish as you missed the subtlety of my point and, more generally, don't care about reality. You constantly jump on the most naive and stupid sources as validation for your preconceived ideas and then insult anyone who disagrees with your nonsense. Is there any conspiracy theory or pseudo-scientific idea that you don't swallow wholesale?*

----------------------

* Just in case there is confusion, the question is rhetorical.

Last edited:
And don't forget the links between Donald Rumsfeld and Monsanto. The whole Iraq war was a plot by Monsanto from the start.

This is your post. I stand by insulting it, it was stupid and one which would have drawn howls of derision from others had I posted it (without any obvious tone that you were kidding about Monsanto orchestrating the whole war). It was meant as a barb, suck it up and take the flack it drew.

The end to your post most recently sums up why I don't believe you meant it (you would hardly say ‘it was all monsanto’ given the way you view things) and now you are backtracking trying to look the one wronged.

You continuously act superior, as you have again above, by suggesting you are some sort of teacher of truth and feel it is fine to throw insults ('delusional' and 'posting complete gibberish' just in your last post) but get all touchy if I throw some barbs back, maybe you are used to everyone kowtowing to you in terms of healthcare and can't take 'plebs' voicing dissent to chemical medicine (or, sorry, 'the science'), perhaps we are similar in this respect but from different ends of this particular spectrum.

Your last post(s) on Earthing were so weak I didn't even bother with a retort, as anyone with open eyes (and a mind which is not already made up) can see you were scrambling for an explanation you couldn't conjure. You jumped in with, firstly, 'the earth has no excess negative ions otherwise the world would be very different', then when confounded you try to argue against my demonstration that it has (as if that was the main point at hand, rather than just a demonstration to illustrate the existence of a surplus), but still giving the air of someone who 'speaks for science', sorry but it was an epic fail, I know it is not just me who can see it (though others might not pipe up as they aren't as belligerent as me).

I missed no such subtlety of your point of agreement (in your first response to the Omega3 stuff), it was that arachidonic acid (sp?) levels in the bloodstream (N6) are a factor in Psoriasis, but you then went on to deny (over and over) that N3 had any bearing on it, you were wrong, but your ego would/will not allow you to admit it, instead changing tact over and over, claiming I said it cured it (when I never did, I said it was a key factor in my own curing of a similar condition) or that the mounting evidence I presented which demonstrated the links ‘didn't mean what I thought it did’ (do you think you are talking to a child?!) or someone without memory function?

Then days later, in another thread (losing weight?), you then clumsily start talking about having fish with your fry up to get your Omega3 (that was painful, I cringed on your behalf, and contradicted what you had previously been adamant of, that you would not supplement your dietary intake at all, just throttle back on N6, I know you will say ‘I said I wouldn’t take supplements’ but that is why it was so clumsy, has anyone EVER seen someone make a ‘fry up’ with Mackerel or whatever you suggested, I haven’t). Then you popped up in the soft drinks thread posting about N3 again in drinks replacing corn fructose (I know Scara would have been facepalming when he saw where the link was from, but good on you for looking).

You made a good counter to my nitrogen belief (it was wrong though IMO), to which I showed some grace and admitted I lost that argument, maybe you can learn from that, doubt it, as you clearly think you already know it all, that aside I feel you have just tried to counter theories with sneer and 'I know better'. Well sorry but I have studied for many years and will live and die by my own choices in life, not someone else’s who has been indoctrinated into pushing drugs to suppress symptoms (or clear up one thing by endangering several others), your science can keep that, thanks.

My tinfoil hat life has led to me having met (and worked with) a Nobel prize winner, I’ve been in contact with (and worked with) world leaders in the field of ion research and am considered to be amongst the worlds best in certain (narrow) areas of ion research (with so little understanding of science to, go figure!). So excuse me if I don’t bow to your world view ceaselessly.
You aren’t going to convince me that science trumps nature (ever), which is at the crux of the mantra I follow. It is this exact reason IMO that the world is such a mess, man’s stupid belief it can out do nature, what arrogance.

No personal offence meant though, I like most of your football posts and the odd one in Random. And I’d like you to keep critiquing my posts, as said before it accelerates my desire to learn things much deeper than I would otherwise.

Yeah, I don't buy allopathic medicine, that is (almost) complete pseudo science. Plus I buy into hardly any Conspiracy Theories, but I know (and talk of) so many it may appear that I buy into them all to those who have never looked beyond the mainstream in their lives.

Last edited:
Was watching Girl, interrupted on TV the other day. Then this song pops up after Brittany Murphy (may her beautiful self rest in peace) hangs herself:

[video=youtube;Qgcy-V6YIuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgcy-V6YIuI[/video]

Coincidentally, it's the same song doing the background music these days on National Geographic.

How do you know if it's happening? I'm not seeing any difference.

What I am certain of is that there will be numerous sons in the Sky (our atmosphere) today, I've got £50K I'm happy to wager on it if there are any takers?

I am almost dead.

Started drinking early - so as not to feel the end of the world.

Wife now tells me that the projected time has passed.

I am about to pas out too.

I am almost dead.

Started drinking early - so as not to feel the end of the world.

Wife now tells me that the projected time has passed.

I am about to pas out too.

Playing Apocalypse advocate for a minute, the Mayans timezone would be what -5hours GMT, still time.

I've ascended anyway and am now living in bliss :) Guess you guys didn't make it, sorry (awkward). The ascended masters send their regards and say there is another chance for you at the end of the next Baktun.

Here is a site which calculates your Galactic Signature Based on the Mayan Calendar - Here's mine;

Red Solar Dragon
I Pulse in order to Nurture
Realizing Being
I seal the Input of Birth
With the Solar tone of Intention
I am guided by the power of Navigation

My Wife's

Blue Electric Night
I Activate in order to Dream
Bonding Intuition
I seal the Input of Abundance
With the Electric tone of Service
I am guided by the power of Accomplishment

http://www.lawoftime.org/decode/

Last edited:
Gangnam-Style-Made-1-7-Million-on-YouTube-Will-End-the-World-on-December-21st-2.jpg

Gangnam Style got 1bill today..

SEOUL - If the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are about to descend on Earth, it seems one might be riding in from South Korea on an invisible steed to the tune of "Gangnam Style".

South Korean social networks and websites have been buzzing in recent days over a prediction attributed to the 16th century French seer Nostradamus, that suggests the singer Psy is not the smiling, benign 34-year-old rapper he appears.

"From the calm morning, the end will come when of the dancing horse the number of circles will be nine," reads the "prophecy" being circulated on websites, Facebook and Twitter.

An obvious fake, the quote has its origins in a video posted online in November by a Frenchman who claims to be writing a thesis on Renaissance-era literature and just happened to stumble upon Nostradamus' supposed prophecy.

The only hiccup is this so-called thesis writer is actually Simon Gosselin, a blogger and videographer who invented everything for fun.

"Three weeks ago, I was with a friend when Psy's video became the most popular in the world," he told AFP.

"We said it was a sign that the end of the world was approaching and invented the prophecy."

His joke subsequently became the basis for a spoof five-minute "documentary" posted on YouTube that ties Nostradamus and Psy to the December 21 apocalypse prophesied by the Mayans and has garnered nearly 1.5 million views.

The interpretation is compelling.

South Korea is known as "land of the morning calm", the dancing horse is Psy's signature dance style and the nine circles refer to the nine zeroes he will rack up when the "Gangnam Style" video passes one billion YouTube views.

The number of views currently stands at nearly 972 million, and it could reach the billion mark on or around December 21.

The "documentary" features an ominous narration that notes Psy's "cultural domination over Western civilisation" with images of the singer dancing with Britney Spears and UN leader Ban Ki-moon.

"The evil that is enticing and looks cool will bend people's minds with contagious behavior," it adds over footage of flash mobs doing the horse-riding dance in Paris and Rome.

The parody has gone down well in South Korea, with people perhaps looking for some light relief following a North Korean rocket launch last week and ahead of a presidential election on Wednesday.

"It's hilarious ... apparently circulating a silly rumour on the Internet is a universal thing everywhere in the world," tweeted one observer styled d_ijk_stra.

"Now Psy is getting linked to Nostradamus? It shows just how popular Psy has become!" added fleschekim. — Agence France Presse

Back