• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The end of the World..

Spursalot

Jimmy McCormick
Nostradamus' : 'From the calm morning, the end will come, when of the dancing horse, the number of circles will be nine.

[video=youtube;9bZkp7q19f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9bZkp7q19f0[/video]

Calm morning = Korea. A notoriously calm part of the world. Which has mornings. Pretty much every day, in fact.

The end will come = December 21, the doomsday date predicted in an ancient Mayan calendar.

The dancing horse = Psy's galloping groove.

The number of circles will be nine = the number of zeroes in one billion, the number of hits Psy's Gangnam style will soon have.

Anyway..

If i ever invent time travel, I'd so go back in time and made rough predictions i know would roughly come true just to fudge with people.

So...if the world really was ending on December 21st, what would you do with the remaining week?

Spend quality time with close friends and family...or go crazy with drugs and alcohol, and sleep with as many women as you can manage?

Funny how all these people predict the end of the world hundreds of years after they're gone isn't it? They're not around to answer for it if it don't happen. I could say the world is going to end in 2455.

Wasn't there another date about 15 years ago when the world was supposed to end too?

end.gif

Wasn't there another date about 15 years ago when the world was supposed to end too?

Jurgen the German said:
I don't get it. What's the purpose of the link?

In the 1999 summer, after helping Mallorca win the domestic Supercup and reach the final of the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (already accompanied in the team by former Lanús teammates Ariel Ibagaza and Gustavo Siviero), 30-year old Roa retired from football in order to take a religious retreat. After a year of charitable and religious work spent as a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, his convictions led to his refusal to discuss a new contract with his team, because he believed the world was going to end in the near future

It was quite a big story back then, wasn't he the goalie that knocked us out of the WC98 in the pen shootout also?

Last edited:
In the 1999 summer, after helping Mallorca win the domestic Supercup and reach the final of the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (already accompanied in the team by former Lanús teammates Ariel Ibagaza and Gustavo Siviero), 30-year old Roa retired from football in order to take a religious retreat. After a year of charitable and religious work spent as a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, his convictions led to his refusal to discuss a new contract with his team, because he believed the world was going to end in the near future

It was quite a big story back then, wasn't he the goalie that knocked us out of the WC98 in the pen shootout also?

By the near future, when does he mean exactly? Bit vague. A lot of Nostradameus's predictions were vague and I can't believe he gets credit for them.

By the near future, when does he mean exactly? Bit vague. A lot of Nostradameus's predictions were vague and I can't believe he gets credit for them.

You asked about a date about 15 years ago, I posted about Carlos Roa as he retired ready for the end of the world in 1999 (as that was the last major one 13years ago, that I recall, discounting the zeta talk stuff about planet-x/nibiru on May 27th 2003, much less vague, equally wrong).

Unless of course all these predictions are right and our consciousness is flitting around parallel universes.

I fudging hate those **** seventh-day adventist more then the hare krishna lot mother fudgers i would like to rape them in there eyes, see if there so happy clappy after that, pricks.

Back