• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The end of the World..

No it was reprentative of the galactic center, that each number is the same when reading from out at each end inwards. But it is also palindromic unless you are really anal, it would actually be 21:02 21/12 2012 or 2012 21/12 21:02 which is understandable and means the same in both directions unless you fudge with the formatting.

I've officially now f*cked off El Guepardo as my saviour. Charlatan.

No it was reprentative of the galactic center, that each number is the same when reading from out at each end inwards. But it is also palindromic unless you are really anal, it would actually be 21:02 21/12 2012 or 2012 21/12 21:02 which is understandable and means the same in both directions unless you fudge with the formatting.

I've officially now f*cked off El Guepardo as my saviour. Charlatan.

See, now I can understand the logic of the inward reading and numbers are one of the most powerful codes in the World, in fact one of the most powerful properties. Without numbers and without an understanding of how to calculate the World would be a lot less sophisticated, the vast majority of the World relies on numbers whether as part of the time itself or as wheels on a car or how many atoms in a molecule that is being created, how much of a certain ingredient to use in a recipe and so it continues.

Time itself could be decided to be a concept as it is us trying to make sense of the World by introducing a measuring device when we can never know whether a day or a minute is the same length constantly. What if the speed of an hour varies? Have you had a day when the hours flew by? Or when the hours dragged? Perhaps it wasn't just psychological but that it actually did go slower, who can know?

There is alot of decent stuff about time and numerology, in terms of a conspiracy to keep hidden certain things, the 13th Horoscope/House. There are 13 Lunar Cycles per year, women generally have 13 cycles, Gregorian time has locked us into 12, maybe we all get the 13th house off from next week? Hope the hidden f*cker is between July/August or Aug/Sept.

Just watching a video that said the age of Pisces ends 11:18 and 13seconds GMT, MikeT might not get to the party then...

See, now I can understand the logic of the inward reading and numbers are one of the most powerful codes in the World, in fact one of the most powerful properties. Without numbers and without an understanding of how to calculate the World would be a lot less sophisticated, the vast majority of the World relies on numbers whether as part of the time itself or as wheels on a car or how many atoms in a molecule that is being created, how much of a certain ingredient to use in a recipe and so it continues.

Time itself could be decided to be a concept as it is us trying to make sense of the World by introducing a measuring device when we can never know whether a day or a minute is the same length constantly. What if the speed of an hour varies? Have you had a day when the hours flew by? Or when the hours dragged? Perhaps it wasn't just psychological but that it actually did go slower, who can know?

Dig the bold.

180px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png

Always wanted a really good Ammonite specimen, but my wife really turns her nose up when I say I could get one for about £350!
ammonite-pendant-4.jpg

Just googled 'Monsanto Farms Bird Deaths', came up with this on Bayer AG - http://www.pdazzler.net/2010/11/21/bayer-birds-bees/

Much more rational explanation than the 'omens of the apocalypse'. That along with EMF proliferation etc.

"The prime suspect is a revolutionary new form of pesticide containing a “systemic” insect killer called neonicotinoid...

As I wrote in an article in 2009, clothianidin, the active chemical in Bayer’s Poncho pesticide is used to coat corn, sugar beet and sorghum seeds and protect them from pests. A nerve toxin that has the potential to be toxic for bees, it gets into all parts of the plant that grow from the coated seeds. In 1999, French regulators banned an older relative of Poncho and subsequently declined approval for clothianidin. French researchers found that bees were a lot more sensitive to the pesticides than Bayer CropScience own studies had shown...

Now since the US study apparently clearing Bayer’s Poncho and other systemic pesticides of blame was released, and naturally with great fanfare celebrated on the Bayer CropScience website as a vindication, it has been discovered that the leader of the study, Jerry Bromenshenk, received a research grant from Bayer CropScience, one of the leading manufacturers of neonicotinoid insecticides, to study bee pollination."

Another, as I can't resist!

Five years of occupation, more than $558 billion spent, 4,182 U.S. soldiers and 655,000 Iraqi civilians dead, and it now looks like Monsanto (NYSE.MON - $71.95) is going to be the real victor in Iraq thanks to a postwar document known as Order 81.

Part of the infamous 100 Orders, Order 81 mandates that Iraq’s commercial-scale farmers must now purchase "registered” seeds. These are available through agribusiness giants like Monsanto, Cargill Corporation (a private company) and the World Wide Wheat Company (also private), but Monsanto is far and away the most significant player in the registered seed market.

Monsanto’s seeds are “terminator” seeds. This means they are inherently sterile, and any seed they produce does not give birth to more plants.

The technology behind registered seed is called genetic modification, and genetically modified (GM) seeds supposedly can’t reproduce, though “drift,” via wind currents and bird consumption, has resulted in a great many instances where GM crops ended up in fields where they were not planted.

A classic example is Canadian farmer Percy Schmeiser, whose canola fields inexplicably sprouted GM varieties from Monsanto. Monsanto promptly sued Schmeiser for patent infringement.

Originally developed to avert world hunger (at least according to Monsanto), these GM crops not only do not produce more than their non-modified cousins, but the herbicide Roundup, developed in tandem by Monsanto to treat GM fields, is becoming increasingly ineffective. This has led to more herbicide purchases among farmers, greater profits for Monsanto, increasingly smaller yields, and greater environmental pollution overall.

Roundup, a glyphosate, is the direct descendant of Agent Orange (also produced by Monsanto), and is especially toxic to marine animals. Glyphosates, known as endocrine disruptors, are being increasingly implicated in neurological disorders, DNA damage and even death. However, as often (and mistakenly) reported, Roundup does not contain pesticide. Pest control is part of the genetic modification of seeds.

In the U.S., these GM varieties of corn, soy and rapeseed may have cost the U.S. economy $12 billion since 1999 in rising farm subsidies, lower crop prices, loss of major export orders and product recalls, according to Britain’s premiere organic food association, the Soil Association.

Contrary to popular belief, farm subsides do not protect small American farmers. They do drive down the profit on crops. In the US, 10 percent of farms receive 75 percent of subsidies, and all these farms are run by agribusiness giants like Monsanto. Exporting GM crops is hampered by the fact that many countries refuse to buy genetically modified crops, including Australia, the EU (except Spain), and Japan. Product recalls, involving the use of GM crops in food products sold to countries where GM food is forbidden, is not only costly but represents an ongoing bone of contention on the world market which hampers international trade relations.

In India, where regional governmental studies show Monsanto’s GM cotton producing seven times less than an indigenous variety of cotton, farmers are drinking the toxic chemicals they formerly used to treat their fields in an effort to escape rising debt and poverty. This so-called “suicide by pesticide” is the final solution for farmers locked into Monsanto contracts that benefit no one but Monsanto.

In Columbia, where Monsanto’s RoundUp Ultra has been deployed in the war against drugs (under the name Plan Columbia), local communities and human right’s organizations are charging that Ultra is destroying indigenous food crops, water sources and indeed entire protected ecologies in the Andes. Ironically, cocaine production has jumped almost 10 percent since the plan's inception, moving higher into the mountains and decimating even more remote ecologies.

Monsanto’s share of this American taxpayer-funded drug eradication enterprise ($1.3 billion) is more than $25 million. Ultra, a concentrated version of Roundup with added surfactants to increase its toxicity, has been implicated in the deaths of a number of children. DynCorp International (NYSE.DCP - $10.83), the company doing the spraying, is under contract to the U.S. government.

Order 81, by first forcing Iraq’s farmers to use GM seeds, and then by declaring natural seeds an infringement on Monsanto technology, will result in the sorts of tragedies seen elsewhere in the developing world, reducing Iraq’s farmers to drinking field-grade herbicides to escape financial catastrophe.

Nor will the Iraqi people benefit in terms of more food. Order 81, mandated under the dystopian title "Plant Variety Protection,” turns the agricultural world on its head by defining indigenous crops as invasive and GM crops as uniform and stable. Moreover, the six varieties of wheat developed for Iraq are primarily used in pasta. Since the Iraqis don’t eat pasta, one can only assume these food crops are destined for Western nations, leaving the average Iraqi that much closer to starvation.

Order 81, carefully crafted to look like humanitarian legislation aimed at rescuing a country decimated by half a decade of war, is in fact a Monsanto power play under U.S. government sponsorship. Farmers who do not comply will have seeds, farm implements and even land seized.

The infamous 100 Orders, of which 81 is only an instance, are clearly a ploy to allow multinationals like Monsanto to take over an entire nation. As Iraqi resentment over this privatization grows, expect continued resistance, more deaths, and ultimately a failure of democracy.

And that is perhaps the greatest tragedy of all.

Last post, for now (ever?!)

[video=youtube;k8hB5EmOQHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8hB5EmOQHs[/video]

You won't, otherwise you'd already know that you did.

Depends what theory of time and time travel you subscribe to. I think time isn't linear and is more wibbly wobbly. If he did go back he would create a branching, alternate universe from that point of history. :)

Supposedly it is to end on either 11:11 on friday or the same time on sunday... as with most things I think it's a load of codswallop but, the parties should be great.

This is all gonad*s though innit ? They found another 'calendar room' in some Mayan ruins earlier this year with dates for another 7500 years forward from this year. The only thing that ends on 21st December the current Mayan baktun - this isn't the end of the world, this is their version of the Millenium.

This is all gonad*s though innit ? They found another 'calendar room' in some Mayan ruins earlier this year with dates for another 7500 years forward from this year. The only thing that ends on 21st December the current Mayan baktun - this isn't the end of the world, this is their version of the Millenium.

As there was in the 1600s, plus there was debate that this whole calendar system was a hoax anyways.

Depends what theory of time and time travel you subscribe to. I think time isn't linear and is more wibbly wobbly. If he did go back he would create a branching, alternate universe from that point of history. :)

I subscribe to the theory that makes me right. And stop trying to baffle me with technical jargon. :p

Another, as I can't resist!

Five years of occupation, more than $558 billion spent, 4,182 U.S. soldiers and 655,000 Iraqi civilians dead, and it now looks like Monsanto (NYSE.MON - $71.95) is going to be the real victor in Iraq thanks to a postwar document known as Order 81.

Part of the infamous 100 Orders, Order 81 mandates that Iraq’s commercial-scale farmers must now purchase "registered” seeds. These are available through agribusiness giants like Monsanto, Cargill Corporation (a private company) and the World Wide Wheat Company (also private), but Monsanto is far and away the most significant player in the registered seed market.

The infamous 100 Orders, of which 81 is only an instance, are clearly a ploy to allow multinationals like Monsanto to take over an entire nation. As Iraqi resentment over this privatization grows, expect continued resistance, more deaths, and ultimately a failure of democracy.

And that is perhaps the greatest tragedy of all.[/I]

And don't forget the links between Donald Rumsfeld and Monsanto. The whole Iraq war was a plot by Monsanto from the start.

And don't forget the links between Donald Rumsfeld and Monsanto. The whole Iraq war was a plot by Monsanto from the start.

This part obviously means you are trying to be snide. Well done.

If that is what you get from reading that I feel sorry for the empty spot your heart decided to vacate.

The story is clearly saying that Monsanto et al are to be the chief financial profiteers of massive scale death (of almost exclusively innocent people statistically) and suffering.

You can't pass this off as conspiracy theory, it is irrefutable FACT. It is an on going travesty of global proportions.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/05/monsanto200805

Really f*cking crass IMO

As there was in the 1600s, plus there was debate that this whole calendar system was a hoax anyways.

Also the Mayans didn't use Leap years and it was calculated before we switched to the Gregorian calendar so the dates do not tie up at all.

Anyway if any of you believe the world is going to end on the 21st I'm quite happy to look after your valuables for you just in case it does.

This part obviously means you are trying to be snide. Well done.

If that is what you get from reading that I feel sorry for the empty spot your heart decided to vacate.

The story is clearly saying that Monsanto et al are to be the chief financial profiteers of massive scale death (of almost exclusively innocent people statistically) and suffering.

You can't pass this off as conspiracy theory, it is irrefutable FACT. It is an on going travesty of global proportions.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/05/monsanto200805

Really f*cking crass IMO

What is the matter with you? How do you interpret that from my post?

Anyway thanks for your concern about the hole in my heart, but I'll be OK. I've just ordered so pink mumbo-jumbo pills off the internet and they will cure me in no time.

Back