• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The end of the World..

Whatever, i'm going to an End of the World party next Friday anyways.
Seeing as it's out of London i bought a return train ticket incase.

This video is just Jan-March 2012

[video=youtube;Hk-3MU-rc0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk-3MU-rc0M[/video]

To late to build a bunker now!

Whatever, i'm going to an End of the World party next Friday anyways.
Seeing as it's out of London i bought a return train ticket incase.

I'm scratchin' me 'ead with this one, so does this mean you'll be around to do an RIP The World thread or not?

And is it the world ending (ceasing to exist) or is it only life as we know it ending?

Last edited:
And if the World is going to end on December 21st I guess that gives us a good time frame as there are two possible outcomes;

Firstly, the World ends when it is December 21st in as many countries as is possible thereby meaning that the World HAS ended on December 21st
Secondly, there is a cataclysmic reaction which destroys the World and sweeps across the World with the time zones meaning that it is December 21st when it happens in each of the respective countries.

As for how the World will end, I think a giant octopus will come out of the sea, wrap its tentacles around the World and spin it hard, this will put the World out of orbit and remove the magnetic pull of the moon which will have a devastating effect on the oceans, drowning the World and unleashing more of the giant Octopuses who will then take over the World.

Or at least I think that's as likely as any other way that anyone thinks the World will end, I mean can you imagine if dinosaurs had the ability to think creatively, and as we do, would they really expect there to be a creature such as humans which came in to the World after their demise? I think not.

And other than solar or lunar problems; solar flares etc or asteroids I can't see that there is a way that the World will end all at the same time. Even nuclear war would be unlikely to destroy the World in one day. As the biggest natural disasters, tsunamis and earthquakes, have killed at most about 250,000 people in one natural disaster then imagining the World would end as a consequence of one seems to be stretching reality too far. There would need to be a domino effect for the World to end and have earthquakes causing tsunamis etc for there to be any real chance that the World could be ended and again at a level which, obviously, has never been experienced before.

So, in short the World isn't going to end on that date and short of someone having a time machine there would be no way for anyone to know about any end date.

With you on that one Danners9, I hope that if it happens, a new World will replace this one but without people who are more destructive to nature than they are helpful.

And if the World is going to end on December 21st I guess that gives us a good time frame as there are two possible outcomes;

Firstly, the World ends when it is December 21st in as many countries as is possible thereby meaning that the World HAS ended on December 21st
Secondly, there is a cataclysmic reaction which destroys the World and sweeps across the World with the time zones meaning that it is December 21st when it happens in each of the respective countries.

As for how the World will end, I think a giant octopus will come out of the sea, wrap its tentacles around the World and spin it hard, this will put the World out of orbit and remove the magnetic pull of the moon which will have a devastating effect on the oceans, drowning the World and unleashing more of the giant Octopuses who will then take over the World.

Or at least I think that's as likely as any other way that anyone thinks the World will end, I mean can you imagine if dinosaurs had the ability to think creatively, and as we do, would they really expect there to be a creature such as humans which came in to the World after their demise? I think not.

And other than solar or lunar problems; solar flares etc or asteroids I can't see that there is a way that the World will end all at the same time. Even nuclear war would be unlikely to destroy the World in one day. As the biggest natural disasters, tsunamis and earthquakes, have killed at most about 250,000 people in one natural disaster then imagining the World would end as a consequence of one seems to be stretching reality too far. There would need to be a domino effect for the World to end and have earthquakes causing tsunamis etc for there to be any real chance that the World could be ended and again at a level which, obviously, has never been experienced before.

So, in short the World isn't going to end on that date and short of someone having a time machine there would be no way for anyone to know about any end date.

Nice Octopus theory!

Here is one on the supermassive blackhole, the flattened galaxy/gravitational plane etc.

Is it 'The Galactic Equinox' next Friday? The seven year tribulation?

[video=youtube;DO0KxgRlPlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO0KxgRlPlE[/video]

So, a Solar Tsumani which happens every 11years or so, as the Sun flips it's south/north pole, has thus far not erupted in alignment with Earth... though in 1859 one (which came close) wiped out all the telegraph poles, now it would wipe out the power grid etc.

One on Nibiru from the BBC;

[video=youtube;8mLM2-q1edY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mLM2-q1edY[/video]

This is...

[video=youtube;06X5HYynP5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X5HYynP5E[/video]

Maybe :-k

So many choices, I'd rather it wasn't the Annunaki/Alien stuff, I think I support Guru El Guepardo and may sign up to his cult.

How can an octopus come out of the sea - the sea is attached to the earth, he wouldnt have anything to gain purchase against so he wouldnt be able to affect the orbit ?

How can an octopus come out of the sea - the sea is attached to the earth, he wouldnt have anything to gain purchase against so he wouldnt be able to affect the orbit ?

Think you are missing the point, this octopus would become the orbit, earth would have to strap the f*ck onto it rather than vice-versa.

Am I right El Guepardo? I mean El Presidente! The man who knew.

With you on that one Danners9, I hope that if it happens, a new World will replace this one but without people who are more destructive to nature than they are helpful.

Sadly though, if the brick hits the fan, then only those who have instigated and shaped mankind's destructive collectiveness will be the few who have more chance of survival. Have you seen the rumours of the Denver Airport underground base the elite will likely use?

[video=youtube;8eA1WfU62Og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eA1WfU62Og[/video]

Why the hell would they dig 4 stories deep just to 'shuttle baggage'... Hmmm

In seriousness for a minute, I like to view this event as something that likely has some significance, my romantic heart wants it to be a change in the frequency humans live on, so that we can stop being bamboozled by those that stop us living in a beautiful world, with (and supporting) nature as a guidance to all our endeavours.

[video=youtube;XpNIvZP21XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpNIvZP21XQ[/video]

Maybe we will be ready to start the end of our sludge filled history, starting next week [-o<

Gifter in taking over thread with conspiracy content shocker! If there is one thing I am, in this sense, it is predictable! (especially as my wife is away for a couple of days, oh the synchronicity!)

Worked with a guy who was a proud mason and rosicrucian (plus another order much more Crowley/LaVey), he said he was going to be at the great pyramids for 21/12. Wonder if he bought tickets, probably not as he glazed over in looking for an answer when I asked him 'why there?', personally if I believed something was going to happen I don't think trying to be at the epicenter will be a good thing!

The receptionist at work is going to the Stone Henge Salstice Party, think that might be a big free party. Freedom!!!

Yep, edgey, they know and I think come monday they will know, that you know they know! Tricky times ahead for you this week I'm sorry to say!

22nd is a saturday though.

Do you not believe that man and animals will evolve to have powers beyond those which have been discovered? Do you think that the World as it is will be the same for the rest of time? Evolution affects both man and animal, look at the evolution of man and animals and perhaps octopuses will develop beyond what we recognise as an octopus, perhaps they already have. What's more, with questions hanging over how real our reality is, is it just hologramic projections? Then who is to say that something that we can't understand, that we can't try to believe can happen in the future or has happened already and perhaps we simply have not discovered the octopus, hard to believe due to the size of the octopus but if it lives in a cave under the ground eating Bourbon biscuits and reading the Sun then perhaps we haven't discovered it yet.

And if you don't want to believe, then I can understand this, many do not. ;)

Back