• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

I have a feeling we'll sign Damiao.

So do I, we've been after him for 2 years now. Is he going to have the desired impact though or are we going to bring in someone experienced alongside?

Interestingly, for those who want to know where and by whom our love affair with Damiao began I'm sure I read an article that said Pleat is a massive fan

I agree.

I think the only thing holding it back now might be waiting to see what happens in Valencia's final matches - i.e. how cheap would they let Soldado go for if they don't get CL.

For me it'll be one of the two, with Levy probably pushing for Leandro because of his age (cf Soldado)

So do I, we've been after him for 2 years now. Is he going to have the desired impact though or are we going to bring in someone experienced alongside?

Interestingly, for those who want to know where and by whom our love affair with Damiao began I'm sure I read an article that said Pleat is a massive fan

Some people may remember that I first mentioned him on this board a long time ago, purely because I'd seen that Inter had a young goalscoring #9 and started a thread asking if Sandro and Leandro could be the new Hoddle and Waddle.

ryantegan on SC

The same source says we are very serious about Villa and Leandro is all agreed.

He also believes that this summer we won't be necessarily spending what we recoup

There will be a clear SPEND!!!

Happy to share now

--

Same source being the one who said Palace want Livermore, something the papers are running with tomorrow.

Some people may remember that I first mentioned him on this board a long time ago, purely because I'd seen that Inter had a young goalscoring #9 and started a thread asking if Sandro and Leandro could be the new Hoddle and Waddle.

:-k yeahhhhhhh i see the similarities :-k

I would be surprised if Villa signed for anyone early. He'll probably want to go on holiday, assess his options and all that.

ryantegan on SC

He also believes that this summer we won't be necessarily spending what we recoup

Happy to share now

--

Same source being the one who said Palace want Livermore, something the papers are running with tomorrow.

Go on then, shall I be the first:

--Villa----Leandro---Bale

--Holtby--Sandro--Dembele

:-k yeahhhhhhh i see the similarities :-k

Diamond Lights 2014 Remix. Sandro's already had haircuts worthy of an 80s industrial-pop duo.

ChicKing_Logo.jpg

Full quote from Jasper, with mandatory, excruciatingly poor, ITK grammar:

Dameao regardless of what media saying is highly close thus far. Yes we know with us anything can happen. We expect it to be announced soon if no more hitches. all the vibes are that it will be announced as we seemed to of settled on practically everything, but have we not heard that before. If it helps, they were down about three weeks ago a full delegation and as far as they was concerned the deal was done, and ad Roger stated the president met our board over weekend, and it is said to of gone positive.

You of a feeling, you mean, shirley?

Go on then, shall I be the first:

--Villa----Leandro---Bale

--Holtby--Sandro--Dembele

Diamond Lights 2014 Remix. Sandro's already had haircuts worthy of an 80s industrial-pop duo.

If Bale goes to Madrid:

......Villa.........Damiao.........Hulk

......Holtby.....Sandro.....Dembele

ryantegan on SC

Happy to share now

--

Really don't believe we'll sign either villa or Damiao. Both are long shots

If Bale goes to Madrid:

......Villa.........Damiao.........Hulk

......Holtby.....Sandro.....Dembele

Hulk's on his way to Monaco now isn't he.

If anything perhaps we should be worried about both Bale and AVB going to Monte Carlo. They were together there at the weekend (at the GP) weren't they!

Back