• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Hulk's on his way to Monaco now isn't he.

If anything perhaps we should be worried about both Bale and AVB going to Monte Carlo. They were together there at the weekend (at the GP) weren't they!

Bale goes there every year.

And Monaco really is all about the money. Nothing else. Bale & AVB wouldnt go there... I hope anyway.

Chelsea, City, PSG, Zenit and now Monaco.

At this rate we will be left behind if we do not spend.

Sometimes i wish our mega rich owner would splash some cash :(

Chelsea, City, PSG, Zenit and now Monaco.

At this rate we will be left behind if we do not spend.

Sometimes i wish our mega rich owner would splash some cash :(

They are clubs which are not run on the basis of any sensible financial principles. We may have a rich owner however he runs the club like a business in teh same way that any sane owner would. Owners of these other teams arent running them as a busiess or investment - the clubs are just toys for them

In 20 years time when Tottenham Hotspur FC are still competing and one of the above mentioned is two leagues lower and now AFC who ever, people will be glad of Mr Levy and Mr Lewis

Who: JJetset
When: 29/05/13
Where: Twitter

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
Just heard some disturbing news about GB. #notlookinggood

Followed by........

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account

5m
DL struggling with the wage demands.Finding it very difficult. No fall out with agent. Nothing concrete either way just worrying.

Mind you I have to say that it's a bit convenient that he comes out with this just after the agent quotes were broken in the media.

Well he seems to swing from positivity to negativity on an almost weekly basis.

I don't actually think he knows anything at all. He seems to be just caught up in the general press stories.

Evening Standard suggest that Bale is going to sign a new contract: JJ says that Levy is going to spend big on Bale's new contract and spend big in the market.
Bale's agent admits he would speak to Real Madrid if Spurs let him: JJ says he's heard some disturbing news RE: GB.

The only ITK who seems to be genuinely ITK to an extent is Archibald. He rarely posts and he only posts what he knows, not opinion. I.e. I think all he said about Bale is that an offer to increase his contract was on the table but he had no idea whether it had been agreed or not.

I think the last genuine piece of info from him was that we would play Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the opening day this previous season. Since then it's been mostly anti-Levy stuff.

Storts on COYS take on JJ's Tweets

He doesn't say he's going, simply that he's asking for too much money currently for a new deal. Don't panic.

Unfortunately we know this will go on all summer, but keep calm :)

Who: JJetset
When: 29/05/13
Where: Twitter

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
Just heard some disturbing news about GB. #notlookinggood

Followed by........

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account

5m
DL struggling with the wage demands.Finding it very difficult. No fall out with agent. Nothing concrete either way just worrying.

:lol: Thats no surprise

POTL

On Bale......

Stay calm kids.
He was born to play for Spurs.
Danny Boy oh Danny boy.

and then

Funny as Jonathan is not even Gareths agent directly.
However, nothing quite speeds up the process than some agent quotes and a bit of twisting by a newspaper.

Lloris and Townsend

Both will be part of our 2013-14 squad.

POTL

On David Villa:

Just an FYI on this as I keep getting asked about it.
This has been ongoing for nearly 3 months. I see the press are acting like we have just made our interest known, this deal has been being negotiated for a while. Player has 12 months to go on a contract- we are not his only option, however with Neymar now confirmed and another forward to go into the club- player is available. This is not 'new' news.
If this can be concluded- Daniel will deserve a lot of personal credit.

POTL

Back