• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

he's brilliant. I saw him during a match where he missed a penalty and he was still awesome. Porto looked great though, Rodriguez is fudging ridiculously good. I'm honestly surprised no one had signed him previously, maybe they were just being priced out. Moutinho didn't impress me though.

great penalty technique :lol:

[video=youtube;QCakw_29LTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCakw_29LTc[/video]

i love the way he focuses before taking pens, but then completely fcuks up :lol: I certainly wouldnt want him taking a last minute pen which decides CL qualification or not

The Journalist:

Tottenham are trying to tie up a deal to sign Emre Can from Bayern on loan.

19 year old who played under Freund for the Germany youth team according to wiki. Cant understand why we'd loan him though, unless there was a firm option to buy

The Journalist:

Tottenham are trying to tie up a deal to sign Emre Can from Bayern on loan.

That actually makes sense as he was Freund's U17s captain and would be a much smarter solution for Sandro back-up than shelling out £10m on Diame or McCarthy.

Why loan though unless we have an option to buy and if hes that good why would Bayern want to do that? hmmmm

So you'd all have been happy if we gave QPR an option to buy Townsend?

No, but QPR are a lower team than us so they want to borrow better players, so they gain by loaning Townsend, he improved their starting eleven.

If we are loaning youngsters who aren't good enough to contribute immediately, then there is no incentive.

Last edited:
btw does anyone have a link to the Internacional forum where they were laughing at us for even being interested in him (they didn't seem to rate him much at all)?

Full quote from Jasper, with mandatory, excruciatingly poor, ITK grammar:

Dameao regardless of what media saying is highly close thus far. Yes we know with us anything can happen. We expect it to be announced soon if no more hitches. all the vibes are that it will be announced as we seemed to of settled on practically everything, but have we not heard that before. If it helps, they were down about three weeks ago a full delegation and as far as they was concerned the deal was done, and ad Roger stated the president met our board over weekend, and it is said to of gone positive.

Why loan though unless we have an option to buy and if hes that good why would Bayern want to do that? hmmmm

For us: we need every penny we've got for forwards and a CM. This gives us cover for DM (allows us to cash in on Parker and Livermore), as well as CB, RB and LB, for free. We can then prioritise DM cover properly next summer.

For Bayern: European champions give a promising youngster a year out at a UEFA cup level side to get some experience/first team football

Lets hope the rugby clue isn't a hint at a Stoke or West Ham player - Charlie Adam or Andy Carroll in particular.

The "Harlequin" hint seems to point towards the Harlequin shopping centre, placed in Watford. Therefore the connection with Vydra.

According to posters on SC that is

Full quote from Jasper, with mandatory, excruciatingly poor, ITK grammar:

Dameao regardless of what media saying is highly close thus far. Yes we know with us anything can happen. We expect it to be announced soon if no more hitches. all the vibes are that it will be announced as we seemed to of settled on practically everything, but have we not heard that before. If it helps, they were down about three weeks ago a full delegation and as far as they was concerned the deal was done, and ad Roger stated the president met our board over weekend, and it is said to of gone positive.

I have a feeling we'll sign Damiao.

Back