• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

He posted some ridiculous stuff, then spent most of his time arguing with and blocking the countless numbers who called his flimflam. Couldn't have been many left who truly believed everything he said by the time of his dramatic "reveal".

No I certainly hope not. I remember he got lucky with one particular story and even made the news. Then he changed his name to the shepherd, because we're all just dumb, blind sheep who he led on. Brilliant... :ross:

:lol:

He's the WUM, formerly known as Agent_ITK, who proclaimed to be the second coming last summer. He took gossip and rumors from varios news sites, spouted them about on his Twitter account and got a mad amount of followers during his peak, before confessing and mocking those who believed him. Old habits die hard I suppose...... :-k

ITK flimflam is fun to read, post and watch people get into a right tizz about it

What do you mean by tactical?

I think he is in the Jenas mould of doing very well at carrying out a manager's plan, being in the right place to stop attacks, maintaining the balance of the team etc. The kind of player that a fan wouldn't really appreciate but a coach would really like because he's carrying out specific instructions to the letter and doing a disciplined job for the team. I watch him sometimes, like if the opposition get the ball, and Livermore busts a gut to get into exactly the right position to kill danger if it ever comes near his zone. Often we've recovered the ball before then and no-one really bats an eyelid, but I bet the coaches take an interest in the overall shape of the team in transition for example and appreciate what Livermore does.

I think if he was some talentless athlete that some people make him out to be he would have been shipped out long ago. I'm not saying he's great or he would in any way be in my first choice midfield, but he would definitely fill out our squad in the way that the likes of O'Shea did for Man United, and I also think if he played for Hughton - who puts large stock in moving forward with balance and patience and not being too gung-ho - then he would do really well there. Could be the making of him in fact, if he got a regular run.

BEN on twitter

Hearing we are after Jackson Martínez from Porto
I know avb wants him badly

Didnt he sign for Monaco about 4 days ago with Moutinho ??

That is James Rodriguez.

Jackson Martinez is a Colombian striker who would thrive here, 33 goals in 38 games in his debut season in Europe after scoring goals for fun in South America.

That was James Rodriguez. I can't see Porto selling another important player. We'd be better off going to South America and trying to find the next Martinez.

Yeh they're not going to sell Moutinho, Rodriguez and Martinez in one summer.

If the money is right, why not?

I mean they have been doing this for years, get cheap players in and sell them for ridiculous profit. They can just do the exact same again, I mean they can rebuild a whole new team with the money from Moutinho and Rodriguez alone.

If the money is right, why not?

I mean they have been doing this for years, get cheap players in and sell them for ridiculous profit. They can just do the exact same again, I mean they can rebuild a whole new team with the money from Moutinho and Rodriguez alone.

Well they tend to sell 1 big player per season. Selling their 3 best players (by a country mile) in 1 season is crazy but you're right...money talks.

Well they tend to sell 1 big player per season. Selling their 3 best players (by a country mile) in 1 season is crazy but you're right...money talks.

Knowing us though money will probably be a problem so I doubt they'll sell. They know what we are like with money (see Moutinho last summer).

I just checked Martinez out on youtuber (yeah I know) and he looks tasty. Good with both feet and good in the air. Scores penos too. What's not to like (except the price I imagine).

I just checked Martinez out on youtuber (yeah I know) and he looks tasty. Good with both feet and good in the air. Scores penos too. What's not to like (except the price I imagine).

he's brilliant. I saw him during a match where he missed a penalty and he was still awesome. Porto looked great though, Rodriguez is fudging ridiculously good. I'm honestly surprised no one had signed him previously, maybe they were just being priced out. Moutinho didn't impress me though.

That was James Rodriguez. I can't see Porto selling another important player. We'd be better off going to South America and trying to find the next Martinez.

probably Damiao isnt it

Damiao has third party owners doesnt he? means he will most likely be off to Porto or A Madrid. Not Spurs anyway

We are fighting against the UK employment laws on that one. Portugal (and many others) dont have that problem.

Back