• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

From POTL? hasn't it been rumoured for a few years now that he works for Spurs?

He's supposed to be a mate of Lennon's who actually works for QPR. He made his reputation on always posting correct team line-ups in advance, but has never had a clue about transfers.

The guy is a joke ( imo), after all who remembers his " AVB" is a fraud and " the dressing room is split because of him" :ross:

I've found JJetset to be Sherwood's mouthpiece. Sherwood and AVB were having a barney in the press the time that particular statement came out (the eve of the Old Trafford win)

From a poster on SC:

Some ITK for you guys. I know you're probably thinking i'm on a wind up but i'm not!

I've cleared this with Rob and sent him the Convo and Pictures.

My mate is on the train heading up to Yorkshire. Dawson is also on the same train and is getting off at Darlington.

He asked Dawson about Bale and he said he honestly doesn't have a clue whats going on and the players are not told.

Then asked why he didn't leave for QPR in Jan. He said QPR offered £9 million but he never wants to leave Spurs, and their will be a lot of competition next season for CB. (I don't know if he's referring to a new defender or the return of Kaboul).

Lastly asked about Strikers! He said AVB wanted 1 in Jan and is confident he will get his man this summer, but also looking at another "attacker". Again no idea who!

Mind you I have to say that it's a bit convenient that he comes out with this just after the agent quotes were broken in the media.

Exactly.

People should just download Football Manager for the close season. They are all ready to pounce on any tit bit of anything. The so called ITKs are as bored/ eager as anyone and nonsense spirals with media guff, agents comments etc.

I'll still check this thread of course, like all of us. Sometimes there is something interesting. But the concept of those three letters 'ITK' died in the naughties. Someone who has genuine info on an ongoing basis and can tip off the whole internet, is of course now an anachronism. We might get the odd freak thing, but ongoing 'insiders' are all to be treated as speculators imo.

Farkin larf tho.

Last edited:
From a poster on SC:

Some ITK for you guys. I know you're probably thinking i'm on a wind up but i'm not!

My mate is on the train heading up to Yorkshire. Dawson is also on the same train and is getting off at Darlington.

He asked Dawson about Bale and he said he honestly doesn't have a clue whats going on and the players are not told.

Then asked why he didn't leave for QPR in Jan. He said QPR offered £9 million but he never wants to leave Spurs, and their will be a lot of competition next season for CB. (I don't know if he's referring to a new defender or the return of Kaboul).

Lastly asked about Strikers! He said AVB wanted 1 in Jan and is confident he will get his man this summer, but also looking at another "attacker". Again no idea who!

Great... But no real info...

I've found JJetset to be Sherwood's mouthpiece. Sherwood and AVB were having a barney in the press the time that particular statement came out (the eve of the Old Trafford win)

Please either back up statements like these with evidence, say that they are your personal opinion or don't make them.

From a poster on SC:

Dullest ITK ever

The Cobra on TFC

Bale dont worry.

Leandro has agreed terms he's seeing Sandro over weekend too. He will 100% be a Spurs player.

AvB has a four year deal on the table. Ripped up old one new comprehensive one ready much bigger say in club. Wants DOF before signing it.

That's it. Water tight ship other wise

The Cobra on TFC

Bale dont worry.

Leandro has agreed terms he's seeing Sandro over weekend too. He will 100% be a Spurs player.

AvB has a four year deal on the table. Ripped up old one new comprehensive one ready much bigger say in club. Wants DOF before signing it.

Twas all smiles on the boat. Would be nice if we could keep AVB for a while. 4 years?

The Cobra on TFC

Bale dont worry.

Still dont believe that we'll sign Leandro or Villa

I've seen the Cobra pop up a few times now, how does he stand up against the other ITKs?

It's a cover for anyone on TFC that has info, but doesn't want to be known as ITK. Similar to the Goat on SC and Galahad the Gnome on COYS.

Who: edmonton
When: 29/05/13
Where: COYS

re: Stadium

Don't bother for while, nothing interesting for months except maybe cpo decision

New stadium or Leandro in a Spurs shirt - what comes first?

I'm hearing one of them soon

I have been told Leandro. Can't believe anyone who has read recent posts would think stadium

im not even excited by the prospect of Leandro anymore.....its dragged on so long i truly hope he fcuks off elsewhere

Back