• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Livermore would do really well at Norwich, I think he would fit in there. Hughton is a seriously under-rated coach and I think he will do well with a tactical, under-rated player like Livermore.

What do you mean by tactical?

Grey Fox on SC

Quality not quantity

Was not going to post anything, due to some of the numpties on here, but had a long conversation with my contact at a Charity event yesterday so this is for those that are genuine supporters. Some of this is just confirmation of what others have said

Firstly Bale going no where this season and they are just sorting out some clauses. The deal expected less than £130K per week certainly not £200K reported last week by the Daily Mail! Some special sponsorship clauses as part of the deal.
We are looking to bring in three or possibly four quality signings, 3 are experienced 1 a younger player. I have names off a reasonably short list, but not putting them out here. 1 Striker, 1 wide man and a central midfielder, plus a possible defender, but not a priority and would depend on sales. Bentake is not on the list.

A number will be sold with AVB looking at two quality players per position with a couple of utility players. He sees Holtby as one of those. A meeting took place with the committee this week plus Joe lewis and a "war chest" was agreed, which does include some wage increases i.e. Bale. This was obviously less because of non qualification for CL, but there is a recognition that other top teams will spend big, and although the club will be looking at good value the pot will be substantial especially if the sales can be concluded early enough and there is a recognition that we will have to soend just to keep competitive with the other top 4 or 5.

Reading between the lines I expect to have two top signings before June is out and Leandro will be finished either way by then. I am excited about what I heard, just hope what AVB is trying to do comes off.

Who: Journo
When: 26/05/13
Where: SC

tottenham interested in aubameyang but the player is holding out for psg.

Do not want. Guy is clearly an idiot based on what I've seen in the media and obviously has quite a high opinion of himself.

The_Shepherd01 ‏@The_Shepherd01

To clarify. Damiao and Martinez in very advanced talks, one will sign. Villa is done

Unless we get Damiao we will get Martinez as head coach? It's from twitter, so probably sound.

Are people serious? Coentrao is a very good player .. way better than any of our FB options by a long fudging way ..

If he was being offered, bite the arm off ...

Second. The man is class and a utility player as well, can play CDM. Never gonna happen but if I knew there was a 0.1% of us signing for him I'd go for it......with a gun to his head whilst pointing to a contract 8-[

[video=youtube;Nf4SyWq692s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4SyWq692s[/video]

:ross:

Last edited:
The_Shepherd01 ‏@The_Shepherd01

To clarify. Damiao and Martinez in very advanced talks, one will sign. Villa is done

:lol:

He's the WUM, formerly known as Agent_ITK, who proclaimed to be the second coming last summer. He took gossip and rumors from varios news sites, spouted them about on his Twitter account and got a mad amount of followers during his peak, before confessing and mocking those who believed him. Old habits die hard I suppose...... :-k

:lol:

He's the WUM, formerly known as Agent_ITK, who proclaimed to be the second coming last summer. He took gossip and rumors from varios news sites, spouted them about on his Twitter account and got a mad amount of followers during his peak, before confessing and mocking those who believed him. Old habits die hard I suppose...... :-k

He posted some ridiculous stuff, then spent most of his time arguing with and blocking the countless numbers who called his flimflam. Couldn't have been many left who truly believed everything he said by the time of his dramatic "reveal".

Back