• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

It only shows Premier League TV games and its all in German.
So if you just want to watch Spurs it isnt covering the Palace game next week and it wouldn't cover any Champions League or cups all season.

Right now, yes. Not saying anyone should go for this, but this where tv has to go.

Sky lost the rights to the premier league in the German speaking countries.
This lot have picked up the rights

https://www.dazn.com/en-AT

They are aiming to become the Netflixs of sport.
Only €9.99 a month and i think they have the spanish and italian leagues. Not sure about commentary language yet.
Im guessing a VPN would be all you neec in the UK. Free trial month if you fancy giving it a go

Cheers, just signed up for the 1st month free, better than searching for streams I reckon?

Sky lost the rights to the premier league in the German speaking countries.
This lot have picked up the rights

https://www.dazn.com/en-AT

They are aiming to become the Netflixs of sport.
Only €9.99 a month and i think they have the spanish and italian leagues. Not sure about commentary language yet.
Im guessing a VPN would be all you neec in the UK. Free trial month if you fancy giving it a go
Anybody got advice on good/cheap VPN? I'm thinking of going that way for a few reasons, football being one of them.
So something ridiculously cheap and incredibly fast is the order of the day.

Anybody got advice on good/cheap VPN? I'm thinking of going that way for a few reasons, football being one of them.
I don't think you need a VPN, smart DNS should do it.

Last time I checked there were about 3 sites that offered that.

I´m using SwitchVpn, renewed for another year after signing through Bloodzeed.
Here´s an affiliate link http://secure.switchkonnect.com/aff.php?aff=1206.
Word of warning with DAZN, I thought they were showing every premier league game but now it seems they are just showing these
https://my.dazn.com/help/de-en/what-premier-league-games-are-live-on-dazn

ive just come out of my cave, what are cat videos, VPNs, can anybody help by telling me the easiest way to watch?

I´m using SwitchVpn, renewed for another year after signing through Bloodzeed.
Here´s an affiliate link http://secure.switchkonnect.com/aff.php?aff=1206.
Word of warning with DAZN, I thought they were showing every premier league game but now it seems they are just showing these
https://my.dazn.com/help/de-en/what-premier-league-games-are-live-on-dazn
For Bloodzeeds service, did you have to pay a year up front for the VPN or can you pay by the month and pull the plug on it when the season is over?

VPN is a legit business expense, right? ;)

For Bloodzeeds service, did you have to pay a year up front for the VPN or can you pay by the month and pull the plug on it when the season is over?

VPN is a legit business expense, right? ;)
I payed upfront, he'd get an affiliate cut of the cost bit you can also pay in bitcoims. He has a free stream as well.
The DAZN service is also only German commentary

Have got a mbox hd subscription now; havent been able to watch a match on it yet because I got it today, but it looks very impressive, all top4 channels are at 1080p, and you can get box sets like all 6 seasons game of thrones etc too.

very, very impressed and would recommend.

Have got a mbox hd subscription now; havent been able to watch a match on it yet because I got it today, but it looks very impressive, all top4 channels are at 1080p, and you can get box sets like all 6 seasons game of thrones etc too.

very, very impressed and would recommend.
It is a bit good...isn't it:)
Look at his listings for a breakdown of where the Saturday games are showing.

Did you go for the footie package or the full Monty?

How much does it cost?
£100 for the sport package. But you also get a movie and on demand section of other stuff.

£160 for full package which is most things u could think of.

The sports Inc sky ppv, all nfl, all horse racing, and the Saturday broadcasters;)..loads more and of course all sky and bt in hd.
look for mbox hdtv on Twitter Facebook or website

i got the 10 month sport package for 100£. if it works for the 10 months, ill get the full package and cancel virgin. we'll see how it holds up at primetime over the weekend :) it was a bit sketchy after i paid him and he said it would take up to 24 hours from there.. but 13 or so hours, he was back in touch and it didn't take long to set up on my pc.

£100 for the sport package. But you also get a movie and on demand section of other stuff.

£160 for full package which is most things u could think of.

The sports Inc sky ppv, all nfl, all horse racing, and the Saturday broadcasters;)..loads more and of course all sky and bt in hd.
look for mbox hdtv on Twitter Facebook or website

Did exactly the same , tried this mbox addon . I am all new to Kodi , Wookie etc . But I got it set up in like a half an hour . And I have to say . THIS IS fudging GREAT, all the games including the Champions League and all the Sports channels you can imagine , in HD . And it has worked for me without a single hickup so far . Best service ever :D :D

Okay the real test is the game right now.
There isn't a decent free s-t-r-e-a-m out there.
I want to know what those on paid packages are getting and importantly what the quality is like.

Okay the real test is the game right now.
There isn't a decent free s-t-r-e-a-m out there.
I want to know what those on paid packages are getting and importantly what the quality is like.
HD, perfect quality on pretty much any device I like.

£15 (might be $, can't remember) per month, invite only. Pm me your email address if you want an invite.

HD, perfect quality on pretty much any device I like.

£15 (might be $, can't remember) per month, invite only. Pm me your email address if you want an invite.

It works out to about £13 a month and works amazing. You get two devices but on the same IP address only. Runs perfectly on my fire stick via Kodi and on my Ipad.

Cracking service.

Also the big thing is the support for me. Any support is responded to within an hour and it's good support.

Thanks Scara.

Back