• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

Bloodzeed confirmed he´ll be streaming the Spurs game this season. He was very good last year and he streamed almost all games except for a couple of Cup games and the last game of the season. The private AceStream streams without buffering, last season the cost was buying a subscription to a VPN or bitcoins. I plumped for the VPN for €5 a month.
Now I just need to look into running Acestream on the Android box because that was difficult last year
Link to his Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Bloodzeed/

Bloodzeed confirmed he´ll be streaming the Spurs game this season. He was very good last year and he streamed almost all games except for a couple of Cup games and the last game of the season. The private AceStream streams without buffering, last season the cost was buying a subscription to a VPN or bitcoins. I plumped for the VPN for €5 a month.
Now I just need to look into running Acestream on the Android box because that was difficult last year
Link to his Facebook

ITK??

Link to his Facebook
Yep that's how I watched most of the time. He free streamed nearly all of them so I didn't pay the VPN cost. Any one he wasn't showing free i picked up on another acestream.

I did get acestream showing OK on the android box but the quality wasn't as good. I'm guessing that was mostly because the android box I have is a loads of pants.

Sky lost the rights to the premier league in the German speaking countries.
This lot have picked up the rights

https://www.dazn.com/en-AT

They are aiming to become the Netflixs of sport.
Only €9.99 a month and i think they have the spanish and italian leagues. Not sure about commentary language yet.
Im guessing a VPN would be all you neec in the UK. Free trial month if you fancy giving it a go

not as simple as that. Kodi is just the application you need to run addons. Kodi doesnt have any channels. You have to program it.

You will need to install kodi and i would recommend to install Wookie. This will have all the channels you need in one install. To get MBOX hD TV you will need to install their addon. You pay the sub and they give you a login and password. From experience, i had no issues with it and every game was on there.

if anyone wants me to log onto their PC i will happily do this for them. Just download teamviewer and we can connect

Ill come clean this is the my little thing https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/ so i know a bit about all of this stuff

Evening all. I ordered a box off Spursman on Friday, it arrived today and I plugged it in (power lead and HDMI into TV). This is my honest review so far. I unpacked it and it all looked good, nice little remote, needed two AAA batteries. Had the HDMI cable I needed, the box, the remote, the power lead and some audio leads which I assume are not needed at all.

I realised my TV only had 2 HDMI ports so I took out my Amazon Firestick to poke in this new box. Bit of a shame but I can always poke it in if I want to... but I assume all the films on that will be on this new box anyway.

Turned it on and read the User Guide for nosubtv. Tried to connect to WiFi but annoyingly it wouldn't connect* and I remembered that with BT Broadband you have to turn off Smart Setup on the router, so I Googled that and did that. Still wouldn't connect to WiFi. So I went upstairs and got an old ethernet cable and plugged it into the TPLink I have next to the TV for my PVR and it connected straight away. That is recommended anyway for obvious reasons, but I just couldn't be bothered to find a cable.

I went to Exodus as advised, Movies, New Movies, The Wise Guys, am now watching that in HD. Very nice.

*It found and listed lots of local WiFi signals, I clicked my WiFi and painstakingly typed in my WiFi password using the remote control mouse thing... meanwhile the selected WiFi signal kept changing to next door's WiFi signal or BT Fon or whatever. Very odd. Tried a few times but it kept changing while I typed. I tried waiting until my WiFi signal was highlighted and then entering the password... but it still wouldn't find it... so I used an ethernet cable and it worked straight away.

Image quality seems good. I don't think the interface is quite as slick as Amazon Prime but it seems pretty good and there is shedloads more content of course. All good so far. Fingers crossed Spurs games are available on Saturday etc. Cheers Spursman.

Thanks for the review mate. The wifi bit sometimes stays on connecting. If it doesn't connect within 10 seconds then just Unclick the wifi box and click it again. View video here on what I mean

The standard remote is fine for just viewing content. You can plug in wireless mouse, keyboards game pads etc.

This is a tour. Will help you navigate and search for good content

Evening all. I ordered a box off Spursman on Friday, it arrived today and I plugged it in (power lead and HDMI into TV). This is my honest review so far. I unpacked it and it all looked good, nice little remote, needed two AAA batteries. Had the HDMI cable I needed, the box, the remote, the power lead and some audio leads which I assume are not needed at all.

I realised my TV only had 2 HDMI ports so I took out my Amazon Firestick to poke in this new box. Bit of a shame but I can always poke it in if I want to... but I assume all the films on that will be on this new box anyway.

Turned it on and read the User Guide for nosubtv. Tried to connect to WiFi but annoyingly it wouldn't connect* and I remembered that with BT Broadband you have to turn off Smart Setup on the router, so I Googled that and did that. Still wouldn't connect to WiFi. So I went upstairs and got an old ethernet cable and plugged it into the TPLink I have next to the TV for my PVR and it connected straight away. That is recommended anyway for obvious reasons, but I just couldn't be bothered to find a cable.

I went to Exodus as advised, Movies, New Movies, The Wise Guys, am now watching that in HD. Very nice.

*It found and listed lots of local WiFi signals, I clicked my WiFi and painstakingly typed in my WiFi password using the remote control mouse thing... meanwhile the selected WiFi signal kept changing to next door's WiFi signal or BT Fon or whatever. Very odd. Tried a few times but it kept changing while I typed. I tried waiting until my WiFi signal was highlighted and then entering the password... but it still wouldn't find it... so I used an ethernet cable and it worked straight away.

Image quality seems good. I don't think the interface is quite as slick as Amazon Prime but it seems pretty good and there is shedloads more content of course. All good so far. Fingers crossed Spurs games are available on Saturday etc. Cheers Spursman.
Thanks Bullet, good to get a blow-by-blow from someone whose just installed it. Will be interesting to hear how you get on with the Spurs game this w/end.

Also when you've selected your wifi network it doesn't matter that the other networks are showing as selected. Once you've pressed ok and put your password. It will connect to the one you have selected regardless.

The wifi networks the box picks up will appear and disappear depending on the range. Your own network won't disappear as it will always Be in range.

Thanks Bullet, good to get a blow-by-blow from someone whose just installed it. Will be interesting to hear how you get on with the Spurs game this w/end.

Hopefully there will be a good stream
Available. I'm not in control of these by the way.

I'm just testing something out that hopefully will have less traffic on the football stream. Requires a vpn. I'll let u guys know how to set it up if the streams are running ok

I also bought one from spursman so here's my tuppence worth.
Im not a total novice to these, this is my third one. One died on me, and the other is used by the wife but seems to have limited streams now. Sport on it is a total no go for some reason. I mucked about with it and think I probably did more harm than good.

So anyway onto spursmans unit. My set up is run through an AV amp and the HDMI and cat 6 were still there from the old unit so it was just a straight plug in and power up. Once on I had to switch the connection to Ethernet in settings.
Kodi loaded pretty quick and the interface is slick and fairy simple once loaded. As said I have some experience of the interface, so that helped.
Almost all the sources I tried worked, some better than others as you would expect. TBH there's that many there that I would think it would difficult not find one for a game.
All in all I'm a happy badger, roll on Saturday:)
One negative, out with spursman control and is probably just me being anal anyway, but the free hdmi in mine was a really bad fit. It was very difficult to get in. I was using my own anyway but tried the supplied one before hand. I would very cautious of trying to force it.

Oh, and thanks spursman.

I also bought one from spursman so here's my tuppence worth.
Im not a total novice to these, this is my third one. One died on me, and the other is used by the wife but seems to have limited streams now. Sport on it is a total no go for some reason. I mucked about with it and think I probably did more harm than good.

So anyway onto spursmans unit. My set up is run through an AV amp and the HDMI and cat 6 were still there from the old unit so it was just a straight plug in and power up. Once on I had to switch the connection to Ethernet in settings.
Kodi loaded pretty quick and the interface is slick and fairy simple once loaded. As said I have some experience of the interface, so that helped.
Almost all the sources I tried worked, some better than others as you would expect. TBH there's that many there that I would think it would difficult not find one for a game.
All in all I'm a happy badger, roll on Saturday:)
One negative, out with spursman control and is probably just me being anal anyway, but the free hdmi in mine was a really bad fit. It was very difficult to get in. I was using my own anyway but tried the supplied one before hand. I would very cautious of trying to force it.

Oh, and thanks spursman.
He probably provided you with a Scottish HDMI lead - they're tight bastards.

Thanks Glasgow glad you're happy with it so far.

All the items are direct from the factory so sometimes the hdmi into the box can be a little stiff. You might need to apply a bit of extra pressure to get it in, but it will go in. i think only a handful are like that

Thanks Glasgow glad you're happy with it so far.

All the items are direct from the factory so sometimes the hdmi into the box can be a little stiff. You might need to apply a bit of extra pressure to get it in, but it will go in. i think only a handful are like that

No biggie, bit of an AV nerd and have loads of cables lying around. Just wouldn't want some ham fisted person forcing and damaging it.

Yeah, I had to ram the HDMI cable in a bit hard, no biggy.

My main gripe is that I started watching a film on Exodus in HD and it went on til midnight, then I started watching the Olympics and didn't get to bed til 1am, yet Spursman hasn't yet invited a time machine FFS.

Spursman - your user guide says to power down the box properly... I think this means when you are in Kodi you go to Power and Shutdown and wait a minute or two, then it goes back to the main screen, then you hit the power button on the remote to turn if off and the blue light goes red, correct?

thats spot on bullet. I have 3 boxes in my house. 2 i always power down and shut off. And one i just leave on standby as when im falling asleep i dont want to have to wait for it to shut down.

Its good to shut them down, like you would with a PC

Back