• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

had great quality during the game. some channels don't work on hd, some channels cut out sometimes, chelsea tv didn't work (not that I care, just letting you know) :)

wife has been watching on demand all night quiet as a lamb - bonus!

I've order a box from @Spursman, and he said he'd found a cheaper but just as good alternative to the mbox add on. Less than £100 total for the box with everything pre-installed and 6 months subscription. Will report as soon as I've got it up and running

How do you sign up to mbox? I've looked on Facebook page but can't see anywhere to sign up and I've followed the link posted a few pages back on Twitter, but nothing yet?

Last edited:
i got in by sending a message to the guys on the facebook page. they respond regularily, but not always straight away, took around a day in talking between messages and then another day to activate after i had paid

my wife is addicted to mbox btw - the on demand section has most tv shows i can think of. have been watching west wing box sets in my spare time.

Just as I think I've decided on one something else comes up !! Do they have channels in hd on sports/ultimate mania? Is it stable, no buffering issues?
I've had no issues so far. Works perfectly on both my iptv box and on phone/tablet. Good HD quality, and a fudgeload of channels. Also all Saturday 3pm games neatly placed in the same section, so very easy to find.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

I've had no issues so far. Works perfectly on both my iptv box and on phone/tablet. Good HD quality, and a fudgeload of channels. Also all Saturday 3pm games neatly placed in the same section, so very easy to find.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner
is it an add on through kodi ??

I have an android box but frankly it's brick. What box are are you selling?
It has a Quad core chipset and the response is very good. The only thing I have an issue with, is the remote. The buttons make a very loud click noise, but I have now configured my Logitech remote to control it, so no use for the original anymore.

lol, yeh it is a bit clicky! haha, you can use your smartphone or Tablet as a remote. Here is how -

if you like my page on Facebook i regularly post updates or tips

Back