• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

I got sportsmania and today is the first day of the 3pm kickoffs for me

So far the 3 Stoke Spurs options only work for about 2 seconds then fail... rubbish... tried 20 times... tried again at half time and it is all nice and HD and then they say "coming next, the second half of Anal vs Soton".... FFS, rubbishness...

Sorry wasn't on earlier. The best place to find streams is in the calendar section. Mio sports 104 seemed to be the best stream.

Mbox stream was good on sky sports 5 Ireland. Went off about 3 times but started back up again after clicking on it.

I watched the game on a 1080hd cat video on youtube in the end, it was on Sky Sports 5 Ireland wtf !!!
Quite often we're on SkySports5 Ireland ..only 720hd today though. As Spursman says Mio sports 104 (singaporean channel) was the 1080 perfection today. It's was on the MBox sub...look on his web homepage for the footie listings, shows which channels all the games are on.

stopped and had to be restarted a few times. 720p. on canadian. it's worst weekend so far, but the utd derby was 1080 and great. seems quality drops a bit away from the sky channels?

Worst part is having a stream a few seconds/minutes behind your pals, I knew about our goals yesterday before I had seen them haha

I got sportsmania and today is the first day of the 3pm kickoffs for me

So far the 3 Stoke Spurs options only work for about 2 seconds then fail... rubbish... tried 20 times... tried again at half time and it is all nice and HD and then they say "coming next, the second half of Anal vs Soton".... FFS, rubbishness...
Had no issues what so ever. What speed and ping does your connection have? Did you use a wired or Wi-Fi connection?

Yea I've not been very impressed with ultimate mania on my weeks trial, the iPhone and iPad apps don't work for me (not the only one with that problem judging by the FB page), the links on their website to streams also don't work and they don't seem to respond to any requests for help.

I also found the boxing at the weekend to constantly buffer on my laptop. It was worse than the free links I find for the football. I've ordered a "Kodi" box so will see if it's any better using that, but can't imagine it would be any better than on the laptop?

https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Its a custom M box. A lot of what you get from me is the service side of things. We offer remote support should you need help with anything. We also now load our boxes with our own customised software.

Hey Spursman, I'm intrigued by this product. Will it work with a 10mb/s download speed?

I'm stuck in Australia and with our ancient brick, bricky, brick internet infrastructure.

Hey Spursman, I'm intrigued by this product. Will it work with a 10mb/s download speed?

I'm stuck in Australia and with our ancient brick, brickty, brick internet infrastructure.
Should be the same as any other streaming service. If you can stream HD content from youtube,netflix etc. you'll be fine. 10mb/s is borderline though.

Back