• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

I don't know how it works, but there might be some refund for damaged goods clause or something.

Just means all the paper work is submitted in time. Then medical and payments can occur at later date.

Not too confident on Moutinho now

fudges sake

Could go either way. Every transfer with us is the same - Verts on.off.on.off.on.off Sig Going to us.Going to Liverpool. Going to us. Going to Liverpool etc etc

It's always the same, and I'm not being funny but how much do these reporter guys really know on deadline day? The chairman/agents are going to be so busy you really think there is much of an opportunity to leak that much info? Until you see players at the ground or whatever for medicals you really have no idea....

Please Levy, just do it, just do it. With Lloris and Moutinho in the team we can take the CL-spot off the scum [-o<

So is the only source of the Moutinho bid being accepted SSN? no official announcement from Porto?

Yeah, moutinho is defo off now.

Lloris could still happen, and maybe a late bid for a striker.

appreciate that it looks like we'll soon be suited to play AVB's 4-5-1 formation but can someone tell me what happens if Bale or Lennon or Adebayor get injured this year? No natural replacements.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Could go either way. Every transfer with us is the same - Verts on.off.on.off.on.off Sig Going to us.Going to Liverpool. Going to us. Going to Liverpool etc etc

It's always the same, and I'm not being funny but how much do these reporter guys really know on deadline day? The chairman/agents are going to be so busy you really think there is much of an opportunity to leak that much info? Until you see players at the ground or whatever for medicals you really have no idea....

The quote from Hamburg's president, suggests something happened between midnight and one thirty am that changed our mind about selling VDV.

It could be that Porto accepted a bid. But we don't know for sure.

thats nothing. Its a 30 min flight from Porto to Algarve. Its obvious both of them are not flying to any country. so all will be done on the phone i guess.

Who: POTL
When: 31st August
Where: COYS

POTL - COYS

"Costing us a bit on private planes today. Confirm the 2 deals being talked about are true, agreed two fees now.

Still trying for the third. Agents on phones with Daniel and Darren to sort personal terms.

Stick this thread and stick the transfer window - I'm off to work :(

See ya at about 2am ya bastards COYS

Jasper on SO re Llorente

Fingers, toes and bums crossed so nothing to add for now...

Back