• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Dempsey may actually be a pretty shrewd signing to play across the wide forward positions...

Here we go...sky understands we have bid for Dempsey...the Moutinho story was a cover for Levy's usual cheapskate dealings. VdV off, Dempsey in; this gotta be a joke

The same sky who were adamant that we were in for Remy yesterday?

Next.

Disagree with that, AVB clearly only targets players to fit his system whereas Pienaar was just signed for the sake of it/extra cover.

Could Dempsey not play as one of the wide front 3? He's scored a lot of goals. Just wondering....
How old is Dempsey? also they will want some serious moolah for an older player. none of this fits in with Levy thinking!

If the Demspey rumours are true - we've ****ed it up proper in that position (VdV's that is)

fudge off

Clinton fudging Dempsey? I don't care how many goals he scored last season the guy is average personified. Has no stand out attributes besides being great at finding space ( but so is Kevin Nolan and Tom Cahill but nobody wants them here).

Dempsey cannot play wide.

Villa bid was around 7m.

Disagree with that, AVB clearly only targets players to fit his system whereas Pienaar was just signed for the sake of it/extra cover.

Could Dempsey not play as one of the wide front 3? He's scored a lot of goals. Just wondering....

I'd be more happy if Dempsey came than if no one came, he scores more goals than Lennon, Dembele, Sig or any of the other midfielders, an area where I do feel we're very lightweight since VdV left. For a decent fee + salary and a two or three year deal I'd be ok with it, but there's plenty of other players I'd prefer.

Clinton fudging Dempsey? I don't care how many goals he scored last season the guy is average personified. Has no stand out attributes besides being great at finding space ( but so is Kevin Nolan and Tom Cahill but nobody wants them here).

I TAKE UMBRAGE WITH THAT, SIR!!! Deuce is a legend. He scores goals, none of our other midfielders score!! I don't want him here though, he won't play consistently. The US needs him to play!!!

Re: Joao Moutinho

Dunno how the mods are going to make your avatar any worse than that one, but I'm sure they'll find a way.

If the Demspey rumours are true - we've ****ed it up proper in that position (VdV's that is)

fudge off

VDV doesn't have a position in AVBs formation which is kind of the point, in fact he barely had one in our team last season hence why many questioned whether VDV was actually a hinderance to our side. That would have been part of the reason why he's been sold, so noone is coming in as a VDV replacement, it will just be players coming in who fit the system....

Dempsey can suck my bell end.

I want Lloris, Moutinho, and 1 more out of the blue marquee signing!

(lost my sense of perspective? never!!!)

Jesus Christ - SSN understands Tottenham have made a £8 million bid for Stewart Downing

You've got to be kidding me

Back