• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS
When: TDD
We don't get this far with AVB's number one target, and close friend, and not finalise.

Have faith

SSN just put a factfile up and had a picture of the Maicon from Porto, not Inter Milan :lol:

Please have these boxes ticked for my return:

Lloris --------

Moutinho ----

Winger ------

Striker ------

Ta ;)

I'm confident in both Lloris and Moutinho some going out to celebrate

That way if we don't sign them I won know until i wake up for tommorows game

Here we go...sky understands we have bid for Dempsey...the Moutinho story was a cover for Levy's usual cheapskate dealings. VdV off, Dempsey in; this gotta be a joke

Joao Moutinho

Closer than ever over the past 3 months

Hopefully this will be the official thread in a few hours

SSN reporting personal terms have become a stumbling block

The loss of VDV and Dos Santos could allow be rectified through the addition of another winger/forward, even with the arrival of Moutinho.

No I'm at work with no access to sky, hard to tell fact from flimflam!

Access to Sky won't exactly help,

This is the best time of the year for SSN as they can drive the "news". As we have seen one rumour or factoid can lead to hours of on-off-maybe-on again fun, with breaking news updating the previous breaking news in a cycle of blather.

Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS
We don't get this far with AVB's number one target, and close friend, and not finalise.

Have faith

HertYid used to post on here. Not itk as far as I remember. Just another persons opinion being copy pasted like wriggly said yesterday:

Who: Rob
Where: GG
We don't get this far with AVB's number one target and not finalise.

Re: Joao Moutinho

delete-button.gif

Haha, Moutinho, Lloris and Lorente as final day transfers - yeah fudging right! Seriously, that's just too good to be true. Can't be happening. We'll end up signing Kenwyne Jones on a season long loan in the end.

HertYid used to post on here. Not itk as far as I remember. Just another persons opinion being copy pasted like wriggly said yesterday:

Who: Rob
Where: GG
We don't get this far with AVB's number one target and not finalise.

Be careful mixing up HertYid and HertsYid

gonad*s to Dempsey. Will be a case of the pienaar's all over again

Disagree with that, AVB clearly only targets players to fit his system whereas Pienaar was just signed for the sake of it/extra cover.

Could Dempsey not play as one of the wide front 3? He's scored a lot of goals. Just wondering....

Back