• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

The AVB factor will be a big influence on these types of signings, something we've not had for many years.

If we get Mouthino I would say the AVB factor will likely be the key element.

I agree its all very well selling players to free up money but i for one will be gutted if we only end up with a keeper and a stop gap cheap striker. With the old line we did everything we coule etc ! Llorente and moutinho and yeah we are there - just cant see it - hope im wrong.
I'd take a stop-gap cheap striker right now. Don't see why we didn't keep Saha if we had squat all else.

Steve Wyss ‏@meatmansoccer
Chelsea have offered 19M Euros for Remy, plus some add ons. A serious offer which OM have had to consider. Talks ongoing between the 2 clubs
Blimey they've got enough wingers - Hazard, Mata, Marin, Sturridge etc

IMAGINE, I say Imagine if we pull off these 2m and then a cheeky bid for Llorente.

ahhhhhhh

I would be surprised if Llorente remains at Althetic. No way back for him there considering how the fans reacted, and no point letting his contract run out when they could get up to 20euro now?

João Ruela ‏@joao_ruela
FC Porto on the way to the airport to travel to Olhão. Hulk and Moutinho, so far, are with the team. #CFC #THFC #Chelsea #Tottenham

Nir Biton’s hopes of landing a dream move to Tottenham have been dashed by red tape. The 20-year old Israel midfielder flew to London with FC Ashdod owner Jacky Ben-Zaken but was unable to secure a work permit ahead of the transfer deadline.

Jenas might go to Fulham

I would be surprised if Llorente remains at Althetic. No way back for him there considering how the fans reacted, and no point letting his contract run out when they could get up to 20euro now?

I could see Levy low balling them if they are that desperate. Liverpool probably sorted upfront if they have just shipped Carroll out.

Llorente to spurs for under 20mil I reckon!

Remember when we mysteriously "put in" late bids for Aguero and Rossi that were rejected, 18 months ago, and a few of us specualted it was all for show and we had no intention of signing them. I see parallels with the Moutinho "bid", and maybe Lloris too; i mean at least we have actually seen Lloris at the ground, we have absolutely NOTHING on Moutinho. And let's be honest, spending that amount of money will be totally out of character for Levy. I will livid if we end up with what we have now- a massive profit,smaller wage bill, but a weaker squad, and our best players gone. I'll admit i'm a massive pessimist but this is all sounding very familiar.

thats not good surely?

Am i right in thinking that the very best we could conclude from this deal is SIGNED, SUBJECT TO A MEDICAL ???

How on earth can Moutinho effectively discuss personal terms if he's in another country playing for Porto? Can agent do everything on his behalf with Moutinho just hoping it's all ok?

Remember when we mysteriously "put in" late bids for Aguero and Rossi that were rejected, 18 months ago, and a few of us specualted it was all for show and we had no intention of signing them. I see parallels with the Moutinho "bid", and maybe Lloris too; i mean at least we have actually seen Lloris at the ground, we have absolutely NOTHING on Moutinho. And let's be honest, spending that amount of money will be totally out of character for Levy. I will livid if we end up with what we have now- a massive profit,smaller wage bill, but a weaker squad, and our best players gone. I'll admit i'm a massive pessimist but this is all sounding very familiar.

here here - as i say i hope we are wrong but its all seeming very deja vu - no more pr stunts please the real madrid partnership was enough to swallow...

Genuine question.. is Remy that good that someone should pay 20m euros and offload Sturridge?

If he was gonna be the next Thierry Henry would he have almost signed for stoke last year?

Back