• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner
#Lyon boss Remi #Garde says #Lloris has an agreement with #Spurs but that there is still no deal between the clubs. #THFC

Sounds to me that the context may have been twisted to suit what Matt Spiro wants to interpret it as? Grenier could've been asked why Lloris would want to move to Spurs by a journo with obvious alterior motives sending a loaded question and his answer was 'He's one of best in the world. Maybe he sees #THFC as step to one of biggest clubs'

People get overly sensitive about this kind of thing. Perhaps Grenier believes Lloris should be playing for Madrid or Barca etc and said that. We are not in that category of club so not sure why people get upset about such comments if they are true.

SSN Radio have just said Leandro Damiao was OFFERED to Liverpool today. Surely IF that is true it's just to get us to up a bid! Have they met Levy?!

With most sides genuinely strenthening other than Villa and the unknown of the newly promoted sides it's gonna be a very hard season.

I never thought I'd see the day with that QPR signed a Madrid player or Stoke signed an actually footballer (even a thug) but it will only make it a better league

Love the idea that we are signing some genuine world class players (hopefully) in Moutinho and Lloris

Steve Wyss ‏@meatmansoccer
Chelsea have offered 19M Euros for Remy, plus some add ons. A serious offer which OM have had to consider. Talks ongoing between the 2 clubs

SSN Radio have just said Leandro Damiao was OFFERED to Liverpool today. Surely IF that is true it's just to get us to up a bid! Have they met Levy?!

They probably saw the amount Liverpool paid for Carroll.

Very concerned from an attacking perspective.

No wide man cover at all, Sig replaces VdV, no cover for Bad Ade,....

Steve Wyss ‏@meatmansoccer
Chelsea have offered 19M Euros for Remy, plus some add ons. A serious offer which OM have had to consider. Talks ongoing between the 2 clubs

That will blow any offer by us out of the water.

lol that story was started as a tinkle take on twitter by a daily mail journo.
i'd turn off SSN radio if they are reporting brick like this without researching it properly.

Lloris and Moutinho will be done, lets have faith. I for one am extremely pleased that we are even competing for players of this quality. Will mean nothing if they don't happen I admit, but let's stay positive until we have announcements one way or another.

Very concerned from an attacking perspective.

No wide man cover at all, Sig replaces VdV, no cover for Bad Ade,....

I agree its all very well selling players to free up money but i for one will be gutted if we only end up with a keeper and a stop gap cheap striker. With the old line we did everything we coule etc ! Llorente and moutinho and yeah we are there - just cant see it - hope im wrong.

Lloris and Moutinho will be done, lets have faith. I for one am extremely pleased that we are even competing for players of this quality. Will mean nothing if they don't happen I admit, but let's stay positive until we have announcements one way or another.

The AVB factor will be a big influence on these types of signings, something we've not had for many years.

Back