• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

If it was the other way this forum would be screaming for a penalty though against Leicester.

Honestly... It was one of those that if he went down Normally he would have got it IMO

I also think it was a one against Huth and not one against Kaboul.

I also think it could have been a red card at the end when Vardy went through if he hadnt scored

As I have said before I bear Leicester no ill will and if it was any other season where they were going toe to toe with any of the sky 4 I would be hoping they win it. But please please I would love it if they stumble. They have been able to play the same side since I don't know when. They have not been seriously affected by injuries or required to rotate. I am convinced that this has given them their edge over us. So the moral of this the story is to not qualify for Europe, and to go out of the domestic cups early.

Next season they will find out how much more difficult it is to balance playing twice a week compared to just once a week. I honestly don't know how they will fare. Most on here seem to think they will flop in the CL, it depends on the group they get but I'm not so convinced they will fail considering how they keep defining the odds. The one thing that bodes well for them is you have to be able to defend to be successful in Europe and they seem to have that covered.

Next season they will find out how much more difficult it is to balance playing twice a week compared to just once a week. I honestly don't know how they will fare. Most on here seem to think they will flop in the CL, it depends on the group they get but I'm not so convinced they will fail considering how they keep defining the odds. The one thing that bodes well for them is you have to be able to defend to be successful in Europe and they seem to have that covered.
What will define how they do next season is also how many of this team will they be able to hang on to. I suspect it will be a fight to keep Vardy, Mahrez and Conte for example.

What will define how they do next season is also how many of this team will they be able to hang on to. I suspect it will be a fight to keep Vardy, Mahrez and Conte for example.

Their problem will be that they can't sit back against teams in Europe as it becomes a two legged affair even in champs league

Their full backs will need to go forward a little bit and it will fudge em up

And they need cover at centre back as they have nominees that you could call a footballer there..

Then of course there will be Mahrez and Kante at bigger sides .. Don't think anyone will buy Vardy as he suits long balk teams only and is 29

Defended well against utter guff for at least 80% of their games.
£10 on them finishing bottom of their group.

I've felt 'numb' for the last few weeks. Despite how well we're playing and how proud I am of Poch and my club the fact these peasants are continuously winning is making me ill most weekends.

I'm utterly numb.

Fantastic display again from the lads today though.

Last edited:
Can they really do much worse than Emirates Marketing Project (1 1/4 final appearance in 5 attempts), Liverpool or United?
Better than 6 losses in the group stage. I sure hope that's not the case, but I honestly can't see how they'll get anything with their pathetic brand of football. Not to mention that their first priority next year will be not to get relegated, so I doubt they'll be putting much focus on the CL. Don't think there's going to be anything close to a repeat of this season.

I've felt 'numb' for the last few weeks. Deposits how well we're playing and how proud I am of Poch and my club the fact these peasants are continuously winning is making me ill most weekends.

I'm utterly numb.

Fantastic display again from the lads today though.
Tell me about it. When you watched our game today, you saw a team that played like champions. When you watched their game, you would think they were trying to stay out of the relegation zone.

Vital victory really in terms of consolidating top 4 and top 3 is looking more and more confident too.

Bit annoying that pretty much all of our games are after Leicester, we've missed the big opportunity last week to play before them and put pressure.

We can only carry on winning and hope they slip up.

Better than 6 losses in the group stage. I sure hope that's not the case, but I honestly can't see how they'll get anything with their pathetic brand of football. Not to mention that their first priority next year will be not to get relegated, so I doubt they'll be putting much focus on the CL. Don't think there's going to be anything close to a repeat of this season.

Really don't see that happening. Ranieri has managed in the CL before and will set them up to be difficult to break down as they are in the Premier League. They will play at least one bottom feeder. Not saying they will qualify but it's just more sour grapes to say they will flop and will be fighting relegation next season.

Defended well against utter guff for at least 80% of their games.
£10 on them finishing bottom of their group.

Possibly but I don't see that happening. Emirates Marketing Project are in the 1/4 final and they have been woeful in the Premier League this season. I don't even need to bring up Chelsea.

Tell me about it. When you watched our game today, you saw a team that played like champions. When you watched their game, you would think they were trying to stay out of the relegation zone.

That's exactly how they played to get out of it last seaosn and nothing has changed - the keep on doing what they do best as it works for them

As predicted, Stoke rolled over for Liverpool and will now bounce back against us. Been a pattern with them all season, every third game they're absolutely pants.

I knew i had seen him somewhere before, Shirley Valentine.

We now cannot be overtaken by 12 clubs.

Alphabetically, latest highlighted :-

Aston Villa
Bournemouth
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich City
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
Pro tem, simply where any club is out of reach.
Just waiting to celebrate St. Arsewipe Day this year.

The good thing for us is that teams in the top 6 positions all have pressure on them each week and 3 of them still have cup games to worry about. Whatever happens I've enjoyed this season and watching this team grow and I'm delighted to see players appear to care as much as I do about the club.

Back