• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

West Ham have a lot to play for, Everton are rubbish and I never trust a Martinez team, but they are going to be playing for pride and a few will be thinking of their Euro places.
Utd will keep trying and a draw is very feasible. If it does go to last day then it's all down to nerves and anything can happen.

So frustrating. We've played better football than Leicester all season, scored more goals than them and conceded less, yet they've ground out wins where we haven't. Even if we did somehow manage to win all five of our remaining games (which we won't), we need them to drop at least seven points from the remaining games which is as many as they've dropped since January 2nd. They have already beaten four of the five teams they have left to play this season, and that includes Everton and Swansea sides who will have nothing to play for by the time they play them, and that doesn't even include the Chelsea side who will not only be stranded in mid-table but will roll over and die for them on the final day if they need the points. Regardless of their own pride, we've seen many teams and players over the years put in a half-arsed effort on the final day of the season when they're already on summer holidays in their minds, and this Chelsea bunch haven't exactly been praised for their professionalism this season. I just can't see John Terry and Cesc Fabregas battling as hard as they can to ensure Tottenham win the league...

Fair play to Leicester. Poor to watch as they've been, they've now kept 11 clean sheets from their past 15 games and always just seem to find a way to get the three points. I just don't see us catching them now. This weekend was a good one because it has all but secured a top four finish, and most importantly, because we gained ground in a race that we are still very much in. That's ending a 21 year hoodoo and finally finishing above the scum up the road. And this weekend was a fudging disaster for them :)

West Ham have a lot to play for, Everton are rubbish and I never trust a Martinez team, but they are going to be playing for pride and a few will be thinking of their Euro places.
Utd will keep trying and a draw is very feasible. If it does go to last day then it's all down to nerves and anything can happen.

Hopefully the reach the FA Cup Final and they are all playing for a place in the Wembley Starting X1

So frustrating. We've played better football than Leicester all season, scored more goals than them and conceded less, yet they've ground out wins where we haven't. Even if we did somehow manage to win all five of our remaining games (which we won't), we need them to drop at least seven points from the remaining games which is as many as they've dropped since January 2nd. They have already beaten four of the five teams they have left to play this season, and that includes Everton and Swansea sides who will have nothing to play for by the time they play them, and that doesn't even include the Chelsea side who will not only be stranded in mid-table but will roll over and die for them on the final day if they need the points. Regardless of their own pride, we've seen many teams and players over the years put in a half-arsed effort on the final day of the season when they're already on summer holidays in their minds, and this Chelsea bunch haven't exactly been praised for their professionalism this season. I just can't see John Terry and Cesc Fabregas battling as hard as they can to ensure Tottenham win the league...

Fair play to Leicester. Poor to watch as they've been, they've now kept 11 clean sheets from their past 15 games and always just seem to find a way to get the three points. I just don't see us catching them now. This weekend was a good one because it has all but secured a top four finish, and most importantly, because we gained ground in a race that we are still very much in. That's ending a 21 year hoodoo and finally finishing above the scum up the road. And this weekend was a fudgeing disaster for them :)

Mathematically 4 wins, but realistically I think 3 wins and a draw will finally nail that one, meaning they would need over 13pts and I cant see them winning their last 5 games.
The worry might be them caning a few teams and clawing back the GD. Norwich, Sunderland and Villa in their last 4 matches. Christ knows how many they might get v Villa on the last day!

Pretty unlikely but.
If we the final 5.
They draw home against West Ham, lose at Old Trafford, only pick up a point against either Everton or Chelsea.
This. And I think it's more likely than not. Their remaining aren't exactly against cannon fodder. And right now, I do believe we have the easier run in.

This. And I think it's more likely than not. Their remaining aren't exactly against cannon fodder. And right now, I do believe we have the easier run in.

Still say a lot depends on the luck they get... Yet again today's they got away with a handball that was a pen and a side that couldn't hit a barn door. I don't remember schmeichel making a save yet I remember some great chances fiorSunderland that they should have scored.. Be interesting to see Leictser come back form got behind which they have for a very long while

Still say a lot depends on the luck they get... Yet again today's they got away with a handball that was a pen and a side that couldn't hit a barn door. I don't remember schmeichel making a save yet I remember some great chances fiorSunderland that they should have scored.. Be interesting to see Leictser come back form got behind which they have for a very long while

Leicester should have had a penalty from what I saw too.

Will be gutted to lose out to Leicester if the inevitable happens, but still 1,000,000 times for satifying than finishing 2nd behind Arsenal, imagine those clams winning the league at our expense! We'd never hear the end of it! 2-1 up against us at home with 10 men and you fecked it up. And fudge off to those saying they would rather finish 2nd to scum than Leicester. I would rather see Ian Huntley and friends win it ahead of Wheelchair, Walcott, Giroud and the rest of those narky pricks.

Leicester should have had a penalty from what I saw too.

For the ball hitting kabuls hand when he wasn't looking???

Huths stopped the ball whilst facing it and saw it... But it was on the floor

Kabul had his back turned. It happens but I wasnt watching it so took the BBC commentary as the gospel and they said pen for sunderland and not one for Leicester

For the ball hitting kabuls hand when he wasn't looking???

Huths stopped the ball whilst facing it and saw it... But it was on the floor

Kabul had his back turned. It happens but I wasnt watching it so took the BBC commentary as the gospel and they said pen for sunderland and not one for Leicester

Someone fouled Okazaki, can't remember who.

As I have said before I bear Leicester no ill will and if it was any other season where they were going toe to toe with any of the sky 4 I would be hoping they win it. But please please I would love it if they stumble. They have been able to play the same side since I don't know when. They have not been seriously affected by injuries or required to rotate. I am convinced that this has given them their edge over us. So the moral of this the story is to not qualify for Europe, and to go out of the domestic cups early.

Back