• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

Except in reality what would happen is that he'd tell the press how he was able to set us up with Theron/Jolie, put us in bed with Boyle, and then tell us we should be grateful as we're so ugly we shouldn't be doing any better than his dog Rosie.

:ross:\o/=D>

nutshell...

Past three seasons he's only delivered CL football once. That's just not good enough with this squad of players.

No no Rossi, we should be grateful because when he came we had 2 points from 8 games, etc, etc, we've never had it better (sorry, "Tottenham's" never had it better)...I think I might be on the verge of appreciating the days of Doherty, Bunjy and Iversen more than ever; if we'd have "achieved" 4th with that lot after being in 3rd for so long and got bumped by Chelski from the CL, I'd be on my knees praising the manager for squeezing it out of them to that extent. As it is, Luka, Bale, VdV, Ade, Lennon, Parker, Sandro, etc...well, that's quite a nucleus of players...yes mate...nutshell again...

In truth, I can't wait for resolution so as I can stop hearing myself whinge on and on!!!!

Seems like many of the posters have been verbally abused from fans of other teams through the ages, since they are so very happy to argue about 4-5-4 and don't give a brick about anything else.

Redknapp is an embarrassment as a professional manager; big-mouted, egocentric and so very shortsighted.
The possibilities he got regarding other teams f***ing up even more than us, our strong economical situation and the squad he could build from - we should be in a position were we wouldn't fell apart if 1-2 of our first-eleven aren't available, we could be in a position were we looked forward to next season with anticipation, and not in anticipation of "when are we running out of steam this time".

We should be a club of class and something to be proud to follow, even when the results isn't all that; Redknapp makes this really hard - something is dying inside everytime I see or hear another stupid Redknapp-quote.

No no Rossi, we should be grateful because when he came we had 2 points from 8 games, etc, etc, we've never had it better (sorry, "Tottenham's" never had it better)...I think I might be on the verge of appreciating the days of Doherty, Bunjy and Iversen more than ever; if we'd have "achieved" 4th with that lot after being in 3rd for so long and got bumped by Chelski from the CL, I'd be on my knees praising the manager for squeezing it out of them to that extent. As it is, Luka, Bale, VdV, Ade, Lennon, Parker, Sandro, etc...well, that's quite a nucleus of players...yes mate...nutshell again...

In truth, I can't wait for resolution so as I can stop hearing myself whinge on and on!!!!

We should build him a statue, put it outside the main gates and then all his fans can kiss his arse.\o/

:ross:\o/=D>

nutshell...

headline_RoyScheider.jpgS

I think we're going to need a bigger boat

Except in reality what would happen is that he'd tell the press how he was able to set us up with Theron/Jolie, put us in bed with Boyle, and then tell us we should be grateful as we're so ugly we shouldn'be doing any better than his dog Rosie.

Absolutely fudging brilliant, sir

Back