• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

:ross:

Trouble is some of them are fully grown men in their 30s and 40s

It's making for great entertainment though

Absolute goonerfest

Thats pretty obnoxious really. I'm sure football doesn't permeate every aspect of peoples lives, they just come on here to discuss and debate football for a bit of fun and to whittle away five minutes at work or whatever. It seems that those with holier than thou attitudes are often the ones making frustrating, arrogant comments.

I really don't see the need to get personal over something as trivial as football discussion. Why do you feel the need in this instance?

Making pointless, obtuse, non football related comments is more a mark of immaturity than people airing their views on football, on a football forum. In my opinion.

Thats pretty obnoxious really. I'm sure football doesn't permeate every aspect of peoples lives, they just come on here to discuss and debate football for a bit of fun and to whittle away five minutes at work or whatever. It seems that those with holier than thou attitudes are often the ones making frustrating, arrogant comments.

I really don't see the need to get personal over something as trivial as football discussion. Why do you feel the need in this instance?

Making pointless, obtuse, non football related comments is more a mark of immaturity than people airing their views on football, on a football forum. In my opinion.

Personal, pointless, obtuse, non football related!

Sounds like the gooner kneejerk opinions on Harry, by those in this thread

Priceless

Last edited:
If they can not convince others with their points, then resort to slagging off the ones with opposite views.

If they can not convince others with their points, then resort to slagging off the ones with opposite views.

I'd take a similar to approach to those that believe the world is flat

Or that little green aliens visit our planet every week

Some of the gooners on here are beyond reasoned debate

2000x1395_exact-arsenal1.jpg

I'd take a similar to approach to those that believe the world is flat

Or that little green aliens visit our planet every week

Some of the gooners on here are beyond reasoned debate

What makes you think my post was aimed at you?, or are you admitting to slagging other posters off because they do not agree with you, and its the best you can do?

Not much of a discussion at times. More like people bashing each other over the head with chairs, but since they don't like the chairs found at the venue they've brought their own and that failed miserably as they were so poorly constructed.

brick analogy, I know, but there are some people on this thread that aren't here to make points or try and convince others, but rather moan endlessly. Unwilling to take on board any counter argument offered.

Not much of a discussion at times. More like people bashing each other over the head with chairs, but since they don't like the chairs found at the venue they've brought their own and that failed miserably as they were so poorly constructed.

brick analogy, I know, but there are some people on this thread that aren't here to make points or try and convince others, but rather moan endlessly. Unwilling to take on board any counter argument offered.

No, that is an absolutely devastational analogy.

I'd wager that no team has 3 world class players in their line up.

I agree with you overall to an extent but, to say there isn't 3 world class players in any team simply isn't true.
Last years top six:
Emirates Marketing Project: Nasri, yaya toure, Silva, aguero, tevez, balotelli and kompany

Man utd: Rooney otherwise i'm struggling possibly nani and valencia but, nani hasn't been at his best for a while (well not his spectacular best) and as much as I love valencia as a player i'm not sure if he's world class

Ars*nal: Van Persie

Us: Bale, VDV, modric (you could make a case for adebayor I suppose but, whilst i'm a fan of his, I wouldn't say he's world class)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine: Possibly Cisse, cabaye but, once again i'm struggling

Chelsea: Ivanovic (for me the best rb in the league and can also cover very well for cb), mata and thats probably it

there is also a number of potentially world class players in the top 6 such as the Saudi Sportswashing Machine ones plus ben arfa, chelsea have ramires and lukaku who both could be world class, we have sandro, kaboul and walker (i have reservations about his defensive ability and his end product but, for a defender as young as he is he's had a bloody brilliant season) Arsenal have Wheelchair and ramsey. Man utd have jones and smalling and hernandez and Emirates Marketing Project have savic but i only really say that because he's young.

Apologies with the length and poor spelling and grammar but, if anyone says too long didn't read, I'll be after ya! :barnet:

Exactly.

We finally have a manager who consistently delivers, and yet some 'fans' want to unsettle that and change for something else?

All this fudging nonsense about us being 13pts clear; completely ignoring the fact that Harry Redknapp was the manager who actually put us 13pts clear. I don't give a flying fudge where we are mid-season, or how many points we have in February - it means fudge all! All that matters, is what you end up with at the end, after all 38 games have been played.

We finished 4th, a point - one fudging point - off 3rd. Still 4th though isn't it, ie: matching the highest we've ever finished in the Premier League. Any other season, and that would've secured us Champions League. And who was the manager to get both top 4 finishes? Ah yes, Harry Redknapp.

For fudge sake, some of you lot reeeeeeeeeeeally need to get over it :rolleyes: Banging some boring, childish drum about 3rd - 'we were 3rd, we were 3rd, WE WERE 3RDZ!' - seriously, take a look at yourselves - no wonder Gooners enjoy tinkling themselves at us.

Take a look at how brick our performance has been in the history of the Premier League before any of you start getting all excited about sacking a manager whose record is: 4th, 5th, 4th. If you can't see that we're moving forward then I seriously worry about some of you.

Yeah ok Harry calm the fudge down. Were sorry were critisising you, we know you cant take it.

but it's true - some people on here get so offended with posters who criticize Redknapp that the only way they can cope is to slag them off as idiots who don't know what they're talking about, it's quite funny to watch grown men act this way when they can't convince someone to subscribe to their opinion and then have the audacity to call them immature or whatever - then they go on to name calling and posting 'funny' pictures, you couldn't make it up.

Last edited:
Back