• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poor league results

I think if we can win at Emirates Marketing Project it would be the catapult to 3rd. Below Manchester but above everyone else. And I think we can win in Manchester, I really do...

I think if we can win at Emirates Marketing Project it would be the catapult to 3rd. Below Manchester but above everyone else. And I think we can win in Manchester, I really do...

You do. I think you're one of my favourite posters about this place, but I really can't agree with you here. I can't see how we will beat City, but of course I hope that we do!!

You do. I think you're one of my favourite posters about this place, but I really can't agree with you here. I can't see how we will beat City, but of course I hope that we do!!

We play better against teams who play football. There will be spaces and opportunities to score. I think it could be a shoot-out match, one of those mental 3-2 or 4-3 jobs...

Another underwhelming result. Sanchez went full re-tard, Watford hits the post, a blatant penalty towards the end. We were lucky not to lose.

Last edited:
Poor league results?

The exact same results as this time last year. And we finished 2nd at the end of the season

We have 7 points from the last 6 games. 30 November 2016 we had 7 points from the last 6 games

And if you go back to 11 games its 20 points from 11 games. 30 November 2016 we had 20 points from the last 11 games

rmK6eRm.png

LUrPdDD.png
That’s all fine and dandy but the competition has increased and you need more points just to finish in top 4 this season. There are genuinely six teams fighting for 4 spots this season....

We play better against teams who play football. There will be spaces and opportunities to score. I think it could be a shoot-out match, one of those mental 3-2 or 4-3 jobs...
I really love your positive predictions week in week out. Keep it up, maybe will come true....

That’s all fine and dandy but the competition has increased and you need more points just to finish in top 4 this season. There are genuinely six teams fighting for 4 spots this season....

There were 6 teams last year too mate, we just so happened to be so good it didn’t matter.

Another underwhelming result. Sanchez went full re-tard, Watford hits the post, a blatant penalty towards the end. We were lucky not to lose.
What are you looking for, Poch to be sacked? Honestly our best manager in the league since Burkinshaw more than 30 years ago —you want him gone? Jeez I need a lie down.

There were 6 teams last year too mate, we just so happened to be so good it didn’t matter.
No there wasn’t, last season it took quite a while for the top 6 to form whereas they have all been there from the get go this time because the standard is higher - none are as weak as last season, except perhaps us.....PERHAPS!

I don’t know, we would have a great chance of winning the PL in our first season at new stadium. I could live without Europa League for a season easy....

maybe we would if we kept our team together and we didn't struggle in the 'new' ground like we are struggling at Wembley - also if we were to have a season this year where we fall out of the Europa places and not win the FA Cup then there would be an awful lot of pressure on Poch from certain sections of our fanbase if the reaction to the past few weeks is anything to go by - that wouldn't be a great atmosphere to kick off a league winning campaign in...

Back