• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poor league results

The way I see it that gives me hope personally is that even though Emirates Marketing Project are so financially doped we only play them twice a season. I feel we can compete on a par with Arse, Chelski ( they are now more financially restrained ) Man Utd ( always had money ) and Liverpoo. With the new stadium we can start to contend wages wise and purchasing wise whilst still bring our players through.

So we just need to be a better team against City in one game. Split the 2 games and then do better than them in the rest of the season. I know, I know its all quite fanciful. But its what gives me hope that we can one day win the league.

This is why I hated those Spurs fans I knew who wanted Leicester to win a couple of years back. They seemed to think that none of the other top teams were ever gonna step up and that we would opportunities aplenty.

Back