• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Overrated

Yeah I get that you thought it was overrated, what did you think could be improved about it?

Not entirely sure tbh mate. It seemed incredibly slow paced, not much action, not much going on. The dialogue wasn't anything to write home about, there wasn't any characters i particularly liked (except maybe James Madio ...but that's because of his 'Lazzarini' USA High character).

Ok, I'll admit Sister Sister is actually pretty darn good stuff, but Hangover? That's some seriously poor slapstick going on.

Yeh, i liked 'Hangover' tbh but my comment was mostly regarding your dislike for Sister sister. That was one of my favorite programs back in the day.

Yeh, i liked 'Hangover' tbh but my comment was mostly regarding your dislike for Sister sister. That was one of my favorite programs back in the day.

I'd remove Sister Sister from my list if I could, but sadly there are no better candidates at this moment. If you rated Moesha, I can say it's overrated and slip her in there, but so far I have yet to meet a person that rated that show.

I'd remove Sister Sister from my list if I could, but sadly there are no better candidates at this moment. If you rated Moesha, I can say it's overrated and slip her in there, but so far I have yet to meet a person that rated that show.

You've cyber met one:p

Mo to the ...E to the...MOESHA

I love Star Wars, Lord of the rings and Avatar..... According to this thread there's something wrong with me :D
LotR went on a bit, I found them a bit of a chore to watch, especially the 3rd one. Felt like I'd walked up that fooking mountain in real time. They were still good films though, overrated doesn't necessarily mean ****, just not as good as everyone makes out.

Star Wars I grew up loving to a ridiculous level, as a lot of my generation did, but I think if you look back on them now, maybe you'd not judge them so highly. I mean if I hadn't grown up immersed by them, would I care? The prequels are obviously 3 big piles of ****, which has sadly also left skiddies on the originals, but maybe if the originals had been made now, I'd think that of them anyway?

Ok, I'll admit Sister Sister is actually pretty darn good stuff, but Hangover? That's some seriously poor slapstick going on.
Sister Sister? :ross: The argument for that being on an overrated list is surely that no one rates it to begin with?

LotR went on a bit, I found them a bit of a chore to watch, especially the 3rd one. Felt like I'd walked up that fooking mountain in real time. They were still good films though, overrated doesn't necessarily mean ****, just not as good as everyone makes out.

Star Wars I grew up loving to a ridiculous level, as a lot of my generation did, but I think if you look back on them now, maybe you'd not judge them so highly. I mean if I hadn't grown up immersed by them, would I care? The prequels are obviously 3 big piles of ****, which has sadly also left skiddies on the originals, but maybe if the originals had been made now, I'd think that of them anyway?

Sister Sister? :ross: The argument for that being on an overrated list is surely that no one rates it to begin with?

Don't know why it ever came up, but no I can't get the theme tune out of my head - SISTER SIIISTEEEER!!!

Anyways, I'm swapping it out for Moesha. KD, what's wrong with you?

Great, I've got the theme tune on brain loop now Rock, thanks very much ffs.

I've never heard of Moesha though so pretty safe there.

Music: Queens if the Stone Age, Foo Fighters
Film: Will Ferrell
TV: The Simpsons, X Files, Dr Who

Music: Kanye West
Movie: Inception
TV: Family Guy
I don't think it's overrated but it has gone on too long (as often happens with American shows).

Music: Arctic Monkeys. Oasis.
Movies: Pretty much anything with Sandler in it. Dreadful.
TV: Dr Who was a good shout earlier. I don't get on with Sherlock either (and I love the books and the old Granada adaptations).

Back