• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Overrated

The order of the scenes is not a problem, I have no problems with stories jumping backwards and forwards in time, but a lot of the things that happen seem to be completely unexplained. For example, in part 2 when Michael is in the trial. That comes completely out of the blue with no prior mention of any federal investigation, then all of a sudden he's there. I mean, I can put two and two together but I just found it odd that all of a sudden he ends up in this huge investigation with no prior mention of how it had reached this point. Perhaps the book explains it better, but I just felt it didn't flow how a good movie should.

But that's explained after the trial. The trial itself even starts out with one of the former underlings of Michael explaining certain parts about the hierarchy, their methods etc, so it's natural to think that someone has ratted him out. It's a bit of a non-linear way of telling a story, spices things up, in my opinion, makes you follow it more closely, but by all means, each to their own. :)

Back