• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

Just please don't freeze up. Watford aren't just park-the-bus merchants; they should give us opportunities to play a bit, so if we just stick to our natural game, we should be fine. 2-0 or better.

Cue a fleet of Enviro 400s, a lifetime best performance from their keeper and a hat-trick of worldies from someone of theirs who never scores.

a hat-trick of worldies from someone of theirs who never scores.
Yes indeed, the commentator in that clip said Peter Fear hadn't scored all season, then he notched 2 beauties against us in 10 minutes.
I just checked his stats, he scored 4 goals in 8 years with the Dons! Typical.

Strange how a team with Carr Campbell Nielsen Anderton Ginola Ferdinand Klinsmann could be battling relegation. Dear me.

Yes indeed, the commentator in that clip said Peter Fear hadn't scored all season, then he notched 2 beauties against us in 10 minutes.

Strange how a team with Carr Campbell Nielsen Anderton Ginola Ferdinand Klinsmann could be battling relegation. Dear me.

We should have been in for top six place with the players that we had. Not fighting relegation. Klinsmann only arrived later on in the season but still!!

Because 2 were past their sell by date, one couldn't pass and one didn't want to. We were a club in crisis, we didn't have a team just a collection of players and fans desperate for hero's accepted sub standard performances from average players.

Not sure if I can bring myself to go tonight. Not fired up at all for it. Kinda wish this was the last game of the season as the season feels over to me following our Cup Semi final defeat. Sure, we still need to get top 4 but that ‘should’ happen. If I lived nearer the ground, it would be a lot easier to go to than a seven hour round trip.

I know this must make me a terrible supporter but having spent £3-4K this season on supporting us, I’m just feeling empty now.

We will win 3-1 tonight. Dele to score two. Kane to score. Eriksen to hit the woodwork from a free kick

Not sure if I can bring myself to go tonight. Not fired up at all for it. Kinda wish this was the last game of the season as the season feels over to me following our Cup Semi final defeat. Sure, we still need to get top 4 but that ‘should’ happen. If I lived nearer the ground, it would be a lot easier to go to than a seven hour round trip.

I know this must make me a terrible supporter but having spent £3-4K this season on supporting us, I’m just feeling empty now.

We will win 3-1 tonight. Dele to score two. Kane to score. Eriksen to hit the woodwork from a free kick
Not at all mate in my eyes. Just having got back from hols the last thing I want to do is go to work, and then spend 7 hours watching spurs when I can do it from home, especially with this brick weather. It does make me a fairweather fan but I wrote this season off really in terms of going to games for many reasons. It means I will be back stronger next season in the new stadium. This is terrible but I think I’ve only gone to Arsenal, Swansea, Juventus and one other game this season. Sold two or three and the others just went to mates or waste.

I'm exactly the same matey

Back